Pony Wars II

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
Justin if its a long drive for you.. then its def a longer drive for me..:asshat:. Mike I will probably have to wait till next month to confirm if I can go. If you still need a roomate I will, unless you hate me :lol2:.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Justin if its a long drive for you.. then its def a longer drive for me..:asshat:. Mike I will probably have to wait till next month to confirm if I can go. If you still need a roomate I will, unless you hate me :lol2:.

cool, Just let me know

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hopefully my car is ready before this, I would love to make this one.

just looked it up, 9hrs. away.

Last edited:

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, we are hoping this will be a great turnout. Like mentioned we had 97 cars last year with tons of prizes. Same deal with this year but bigger!!!

Plus whats a better excuse then the Camaro guys talking a ton of smack over on their board. Last time I checked they had a hard time staging....

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP!!!

We are less then a Month away. Lets get the Ford faithful out there, the Slowmaro's already have a TON of cars coming.

jdslow300

forum member
Reaction score
I will definitely come if I can get my car in line in time....I've got some lines that need to be fixed......

Anyone know of a good performance/mustang shop near Savannah?

S

Steedagus

I'm giving this one another bump. From the looks of it there might be more Camaro's than Mustangs there. Lets get some more Mustangs there! :D

S

Steedagus

Just a reminder since Hooters went out of business Friday's kick off party is now at Buffalo Wild Wings. See you all there!

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like it is going to be a blast. Beautiful weather and Hands Down one of the Best tracks in the country full of American muscle cars.

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
fun day, I had a great time and there were some awsome cars there. I ran 11.6 3 times and called it quits, but hung out to look around and stuff.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back