Red girl got T-Boned :-(

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Damn bro....sorry to hear that but glad you and it looks like the other people are o.k.........It doesn't look like it will take that long to get fixed though.....the longest part is prolly waiting on the insurance claim and BS.......You definitely got get a new rim though.....it bent that one pretty good.....

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Yes my fiancé and me are a bit sore but more or less are ok... and so is the lady that ran the light. So all is good.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
The HHR just flat out ran the light. Didn't even try to stop. The truck next to me and the car behind me both stopped on my behave and I think the lady got ticketed but I'm not sure. She told the insurance that I ran the light.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
All is well is great! the car can get fixed, or even replaced.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
The HHR just flat out ran the light. Didn't even try to stop. The truck next to me and the car behind me both stopped on my behave and I think the lady got ticketed but I'm not sure. She told the insurance that I ran the light.

Did the people that stopped fill out a report stating that she ran the light, not you? For the record i fucking hate HHRs.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like your car fared much better than hers. Glad everyone was ok.

Sunday my wife and I were headed to my parents to pickup our daughter from overnight at grandma and grampas and I watched a Lexus fly up an off ramp and slam into the rear passenger side of a Kia. Just a young guy driving. Don't know what happened but he never touched his brakes (maybe brake failure, don't know). Well it sent the Kia spinning into my lane. My wife was screaming her head off, but luckily I was already slowing down for the 55 to 40mph transition and I was scanning the road as I always do so I saw it coming. Still had to jerk the wheel and go wide right to miss the still moving Kia. Everyone was ok in that accident too (oddly the airbags didn't deploy in the Lexus). Be careful and keep your eyes peeled for "that guy".

Last edited:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see that happened to your sexy ride bro!! Best of luck on speedy recovery, health and cosmetically! Glad you and the fiancé are ok!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Yes my fiancé and me are a bit sore but more or less are ok... and so is the lady that ran the light. So all is good.

This is the most important part. Glad everyone is okay. However it does sadden me for I love your car, it's one my favorites on this forum. It's so clean looking and not overdone. Like was already said though, looks like you faired better than the HHR, so hopefully you can get it fixed and back up and going soon!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Damn! I'm really sorry to hear this. Your car is one of my favorites and that just sucks. Glad you both were Ok. That is what really matters.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Glad your both OK brother!! Hopefully you got some witness accounts to say she ran the light that way the case goes much quicker and in your favor!

I was afraid to click on this thread...

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Fuck that pisses me off. You should nail her to the wall--an accident is one thing, but then to blame you for it? Glad you had two witnesses.

Glad also that wasn't your 67-68.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back