Roush bumper on look any better

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
2012-05-30_18-04-46_576.jpg

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
It looks better, but id lose those sideskirts.. It still needs a lot in my eyes but its a step

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
You have a lot going on, maybe try and simply it a little bit. Nice car though.
(I think your Roush bumper vents are installed wrong, don't they go on the inside of the bumper?)

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
i think it is the side stripe that makes it not blend to good.

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
lose the wheels, paint the trunk to match, tint the windows, smoke the headlights/fogs and it would look pretty damn tough. any more pics?

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
something dont look right...i dont think the hood goes well with that bumper ...imo

2008PHANTOM

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe loose the factory fog lights/grille in favor of the Roush billet grille and get matching inserts for the bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks good, don't get me wrong. But like everyone else said, there is ALOT going on.

Lose:
GT Grille
Side Skirts
Stripe
Side Scoops

Add:
Roush Grille
Roush Sideskirs
Window Tint
Maybe a black Roush Stripe?

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I have a billet grill I will be putting on. I do need the windows tinted. These are roush side skirts that are on the car. Paint the trunk to match who the heck came up with that.

KryptonKnight

forum member
Reaction score
I can appreciate all of the work you put into this ride. I tend to go overboard and perhaps you may have. The Rouse rear spoiler in a contrasting color to the trunk makes it appear to be disjointed to the flow of the black hood and roof. I love the hood but it has to compete with the Rouse bumper (a lot going on there). Perhaps using black to tie the bumper into the black flow. Maybe a black strip between the signal lights to tie it in somehow. Tinting the lights and windows would a plus. Avoid any more eye grabbers in the front like multiple LED Projector, etc. If you have to change the headlights, consider stock smoked with CFLL halos. Lastly, the grill is so plain Jane that it needs to go. Go simple, no glitz i.e. Bullitt. I still would love to own it. Just stand back, ponder, and find a few tweeks to make it a mag. car.
P.S. thanks for color matching the1/4 and side scoops.

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
I suggested painting the trunk black to help make it flow better. it looks awkward with a black roof.hood/spoiler and then a tungsten trunk. perhaps just painting the upper portion black would be best.I think some black gt500 split spoke/wheels would look really well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back