Saleen Heritage Wheels!

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked up some Saleen Heritage 19" wheels a little while ago, just never got around to posting pics. The photos suck and I'm not with the car or wheels right now. Next thing I have to figure out is what tires to get. Leaning toward the ExtremeContact DW...

part-0_zps8f456410.jpeg

part-f_zps9b972f50.jpeg

part-w_zps750fb600.jpeg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Love the Saleen Heriatge wheels. They look great on our cars, and you really don't see them very often.

FWIW, I am running the Conti Extreme Contact DW, and I think they are great tires in the wet or dry. I even won the STX class at a local autocross event this past summer in a pretty hard rain, beating a few FWD MazdaSpeed 3s and a couple of BMW 3 series. And trust me, it wasn't all because of driver skill! :crazy:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Love the Saleen Heriatge wheels. They look great on our cars, and you really don't see them very often.

That's my thinking too...I like to be (sort of) unique. I found these on eBay at a nice price and had to jump on them.

FWIW, I am running the Conti Extreme Contact DW, and I think they are great tires in the wet or dry. I even won the STX class at a local autocross event this past summer in a pretty hard rain, beating a few FWD MazdaSpeed 3s and a couple of BMW 3 series. And trust me, it wasn't all because of driver skill! :crazy:

Awesome...that just helped me make my decision. :thumb2:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to vote for Michelin Pilot Super Sports. That's what I'm running on my Heritages. While I also like the Extreme Contacts, I like the PSS more. Then again, the actual difference between the two is little.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
mdmp_0905_01_z+2008_saleen_gurney_mustang+right_side.jpg

I think they'll look pretty good on a black car. :boobies:

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
So Jealous! I had a set on my 12 car and sold them on it...should have never done that!! Pics when they're on!

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to vote for Michelin Pilot Super Sports. That's what I'm running on my Heritages. While I also like the Extreme Contacts, I like the PSS more. Then again, the actual difference between the two is little.

I am not into chrome much. But daaaaaamn. Those are the sexiest chromed wheels I have ever seen. And this is coming from a guy who did not allow the factory rims on either mustang to remain on the cars for more than a week! I hate that 100k other mustangs sold every year have the factory BLAh rims... Those Heritage rims make the five star pattern look like they should! :highfive:

07supergt

Reaction score
I have these on my Redfire 07 GT, I had he silver on the lip painted to match the test of the wheel though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 44

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
had a chance to pick up a full set for $400 about 4 years ago, i still kick my ass to this day for not buying them. one of my favorite wheels for the s-197.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back