Saleen Stage 2 or 3?

06Roadstarman

Nucking Futter
Reaction score
Man, you are a lucky person to live that close to Brenspeed.

I wish I did.

I'm 7 1/2 hrs away and 468 Miles.

If you are not going for another week or so they will be completely moved in.

That New Facility is really cool.

I live about 1.5 hours (90 miles or less) away. Might as well be 1 million right now with my salary reduced for "economic" reasons.:handjob: Now I know the economy is bad.....but our company has been making double digit ebit but just not enough for "big brother". Oh well, least I gotta job and maybe next year I can resume modding......:argh:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I live about 1.5 hours (90 miles or less) away. Might as well be 1 million right now with my salary reduced for "economic" reasons.:handjob: Now I know the economy is bad.....but our company has been making double digit ebit but just not enough for "big brother". Oh well, least I gotta job and maybe next year I can resume modding......:argh:
I can Relate to your situation on the job thing.

Me and 8 others were laid off the week before Christmas 2008.

No one has been called back to work and I really doubt anyone will.

The unemployment rate in TN. is Plus 10% which is an all time high.

So, you are right in that you do still have a job, thank goodness.

Man a lot of people I know have and are taking Big Pay-Cuts to keep their jobs.

So, maybe next year you can JUMP back into the Mods once again.

Hang in there Big guy !!!

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Same here, still have a job but $3000/month paycut slows down the modding some.

Good luck

Incredible Mr. E

forum member
Reaction score
Did you happen to get it dynoed?

No, unfortunately they were in the process of building the new facility (which fell behind schedule) and were working out of a temporary location - so when I made it out there no dyno was available. I haven't had it on a dyno here in Houston yet so I can't provide any numbers on the increase in torque and HP but it was a very noticable difference. I think you will be very happy with the Stage 2 or 3.

B

Bucstang

Anyone have the packing list for the Saleen S/C setup (any stage will do)? I have an opportunity to go with one for cheap, but the kit is incomplete. Please help, thanks.

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
Get the stage 3 kit. It will cost you less if you get the package deal rather than buying the upgrade parts later. +1 on getting the emissions tune if your state does the OBDII test. The only thing I regret is not springing for the GT 500 pumps in the first place.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:thumb2: Thanks. I can't believe the amount of parts for this thing. I kind of feel overwhelmed trying to figure out all of the parts to get.:thud:
Just to share something with you.

That is why most of the time people buy complete New Blowers as it is just overwhelming to try to piece together and order all the missing parts.

Good Luck on your Project...........

B

Bucstang

$1500 is the price I was told, so it's very tempting. I think the main things it needed was the heat exchanger, the alternator pulley, and some hoses.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$1500 is the price I was told, so it's very tempting. I think the main things it needed was the heat exchanger, the alternator pulley, and some hoses.
If you can get the necessary parts it is missing and you know for sure it works correct then it looks like that would be a good deal.

Big Daddy

Joe
Reaction score
I vote for the Super Shaker

2262835680028826674S600x600Q85.jpg

2911448370028826674S600x600Q85.jpg

2596017880028826674S600x600Q85.jpg

2563137550028826674S600x600Q85.jpg

Starfire

forum member
Reaction score
Well having a stock hood with a scoop messes that up otherwise I'd be getting that soon!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back