Saleen Wheels 20x9 Replica

silverstang23

forum member
Reaction score
The thing that would concern me with these wheels is that they are replicas. I can't find them online but the price might be a little high considering they are not authentic

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
The thing that would concern me with these wheels is that they are replicas. I can't find them online but the price might be a little high considering they are not authentic
I have authentic Saleens and to be honest with you I don't think there is much difference between the authenic and replica except for price. New Saleens cost $1999 w/o tires(at least they did the last time I checked) and replicas usually run around $1200-1300 new, with cheap tires. $750 including tires isn't a bad price. But those tires(245/40) are a little narrow and Generals aren't exactly premium tires.

Are they Replicas or Authentic wheels?
Replicas, assuming that price includes tires.

Last edited:

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, I'm out on the west side

Oh that sucks.

I have authentic Saleens and to be honest with you I don't think there is much difference between the authenic and replica except for price. New Saleens cost $1999 w/o tires(at least they did the last time I checked) and replicas usually run around $1200-1300 new, with cheap tires. $750 including tires isn't a bad price. But those tires(245/40) are a little narrow and Generals aren't exactly premium tires.

Replicas, assuming that price includes tires.

Yeah sounds like that $1300 from Cruizinconcepts are replicas too. Just thought I should pass the deal along.

They are replicas

I agree. :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back