Sellings some parts

ramrod07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Selling some parts i have laying around

G Tech Pro RR, this i've had a few years came with software cd that i haven't located, this was the more expensive option of the Gtech's around 300 retail if i remember. I'll take $50 plus shipping

5849683082_bf4d4e3fe2_z.jpg

Silver Guage Cluster Backing, Replaced it with a black one to match my interior no issues 35$
***SALE PENDING
5849113923_7f8cbaa2d2_z.jpg

Factory Mufflers off my 07 GT 7k Miles on them just need cleaned up $35 plus shipping

5849680442_63bb6ffcc1_z.jpg

Last edited:

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
you would make more money if you brought the h pipe with cats to a scrap yard.

ramrod07gt

forum member
Reaction score
you would make more money if you brought the h pipe with cats to a scrap yard.

Oh i know, thats the plan but i figured maybe someone here might need it or get some use out of it so i wanted to list it first.

ramrod07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Price on h-pipe to 38018

anybody have a suggestion on looking up shipping quotes? pricing to the previous interest in IL was over 65$ for shipping with USPS and 123 UPS ground..

fst_stng

Reaction score
pm'd you about the h pipe. If you take it in they can give you a better estimate. Online estimates are pretty vague and hard to come up with a good quote.

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
I'm interested in just the cats. if you want you can cut the cats off with 4"-5" o fpipe and ship them in a box. zip is 75070

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im just gonna try and help here, otherwise I wouldn't post like this. First off the poster who told you take to a scrap yard needs to learn what a pm is and not trash up your thread, I will leave it for others to see. Thanks OP for wanting to offer your stuff cheaper to a fellow member and not just scrap it. Now onto shipping, the size of the box that would be required to ship it is whats gonna cost you, not so much the weight. I would, if it were me, cut it in a way at the "H" that someone else could have it re-welded and then box the two peices in a smaller box with some good buffer packing material between the two. That would cut shipping by alot... Good luck!

ramrod07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Im just gonna try and help here, otherwise I wouldn't post like this. First off the poster who told you take to a scrap yard needs to learn what a pm is and not trash up your thread, I will leave it for others to see. Thanks OP for wanting to offer your stuff cheaper to a fellow member and not just scrap it. Now onto shipping, the size of the box that would be required to ship it is whats gonna cost you, not so much the weight. I would, if it were me, cut it in a way at the "H" that someone else could have it re-welded and then box the two peices in a smaller box with some good buffer packing material between the two. That would cut shipping by alot... Good luck!

I appreciate the imput man, probably not a bad idea, but im assuming not many people will want to go through all that work for a factory H.. but who knows, i will keep that in mind if i cant find a cheaper way to ship i'll just end of scrapping it but like you said i just wanted to see who might have needed it first i know a lot of guys get creative with the factory mufflers and mid pipes so it was worth a shot!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
how much for the gauge cluster backing shipped to 11374?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back