Sept 29 Baltimore, MD

etc1006

forum member
Reaction score
Bob Davidson Ford show hosted by Mustang Club of MD. Vaughn Gittin Jr will be there giving demonstrations. Also in the raffles there are supposed to be some rides with him during a demonstration.

BobDavidsonFlyer.jpg

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I'm not too far away either. Sounds like it will be fun. Adam from Rev will most likely be there as Vaughn and him are tight.

etc1006

forum member
Reaction score
I'll have my GT there. Getting the title and lien release tomorrow. I may be going to Mason/Dixon for Saturday for the drag day, just spectating though.

etc1006

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, Rob, your here too? ;). OH, and I did have the factory A Arm brace, LOL. Found it Sunday when I put on the 19" stockers... I'm still going to use the BMR though. Getting my tags tomorrow!

Last edited:

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
Damn, Rob, your here too? ;). OH, and I did have the factory A Arm brace, LOL. Found it Sunday when I put on the 19" stockers... I'm still going to use the BMR though. Getting my tags tomorrow!

That factory one looks flimsy compared to the BMR. If my "List of things I want" wasn't so long I would have done the same thing.

On the cover of 5.0 magazine Lund had a car go 206 mph on your wheels :)

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
I've seen drifting on TV but it is nothing like the show V G Jr put on today. He's an amazing driver.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Glad you boys had fun. I ended up going to the southern MD show to meet up with char259 and a few others. Had a great turnout...125+ cars I think

Back