Shaftmasters Aluminum Driveshaft Review

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Good review. I got mine about 3 years ago. It's a well justified mod.

Yagermeister

Reaction score
HellsBells, I reached out to Shaftmasters because of what I had read and we came to a sponsorship agreement for a nice discount. The agreement was that if I liked what I experienced to write something up. If I didn't like it to still write something up. I was under no obligation to do so. I take pride in what companies parts are on the car and what services I use so if I like something I will do a writeup and did so in this case. You can see a sponsor listing on my website in the link provided above.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Fair enough! I just asked because you've been on here since December 2011 and this is your first thread ever posted. Your review also reads 100% like a paid review.

Yagermeister

Reaction score
HellsBells,

No worries I am normally in other forums but just wanted to share my experience over here as well. Maybe I should get a job at a magazine if it reads that well :D

Clipboard, I installed longtubes the same day and then a week later a new stall converter so the times would not be indicative of just the driveshaft sorry. After I get the trans tuning all sorted out (this weekend hopefully) I hope to be able to post some low 11 timeslips. Corrected I have already gone 11.48 @ 122 with the shifts hitting the rev limiter and the car nosing over after each shift so there is more in it! In two weeks I will be putting e85 back into the car as well.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with trying to get paid. Yager's a friend of mine and a good mustang guy. I hope he'll spend more time on our forum.

I agree 100%. Like I said, it wasn't a jab at anyone more than just friendly banter. Sponsorship deals are great and obviously he likes the product and it works.

For comparison: I have the DSS Driveshaft and it's pretty sweet. My only complaint is their installation instructions suck.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with trying to get paid. Yager's a friend of mine and a good mustang guy. I hope he'll spend more time on our forum.

maybe he will actually post then vs. linking to another source... because how hard is a copy and paste....

which BTW I can't even read because of where it's posted

Yagermeister

Reaction score
maybe he will actually post then vs. linking to another source... because how hard is a copy and paste....

which BTW I can't even read because of where it's posted

stkjock,

Just so you know I published this in 11 different places between Facebook, Twitter, my blog, and 8 forums so copying and pasting would not have been ideal ;)

Is there something wrong with my website (http://2011gtcs.weebly.com) as I just went there and I can read everything just fine? What screen resolution do you have your monitor set to?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
it's blocked by the corporate firewall at my office as it's a "social networking" site

and yes, IMO, copying the text and posting it here to be read here, would have been ideal.

Yagermeister

Reaction score
stkjock, I find it odd that my car blog is listed as a social networking site but it is what it is.

HellsBells, The specs and contact info were copied from their site with their permission for accuracy.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
"blog" = social networking

Yagermeister

Reaction score
Never thought a blog as social networking just Facebook/Twitter/Myspace etc. I learn something new everyday. I wonder how a forum isn't social networking though??

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Good read Brent.

I have a large # of customers running their DS and are very happy with the parts and service.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Never thought a blog as social networking just Facebook/Twitter/Myspace etc. I learn something new everyday. I wonder how a forum isn't social networking though??

it is, but the system doesn't have it in the coding, there are a few others I cannot see in the office

Yagermeister

Reaction score
stkjock, my website is mobile enabled too if you wanted to check it out there ;)

btw, love your car especially those rims. which ones are they?

Back