SHR quarter louvers

F

ford4v429

just joined this site, see no SHR thread, figured might as well start one.

I got my louvers on preorder last winter, installed in February, love the look...only thing on the new mustang I didnt care for was the quarter glass, came*this* close to having them welded over/painted/69 emblems added- glad I waited...the SHR's really 'fit' the car's lines well in my eye...heres a couple pics

Attachments

• shr34.jpg
    shr34.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 24
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 24

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! :beer:

And a pic of snow in the middle of July is a nice touch. :clap:

06vista

Reaction score
love 'em too! I get tons of compliments on it. It should have came like this. Also had a few other goodies installed at the same time... Cali dream hood, SHR louvers, SHR honeycomb panel, and SS ducktail.

CIMG0633.jpg
I

CIMG0632.jpg

CIMG0631.jpg

CIMG0630.jpg

CIMG0629.jpg

CIMG0628.jpg

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i think they are ok looking. what id liek to do is get a set madeform sheet metal and have them welded into the car so there would be no seam at all. that would be my ultimate goal

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I also think those are the best looking louvers on the market, but I'm not ready to lose my little windows. That's where I write my number when I'm at the track. That way I can still roll down the passenger window without smearing the number. See? ahaha.

normal_DSC00099.JPG

Buckman

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I also think those are the best looking louvers on the market, but I'm not ready to lose my little windows. That's where I write my number when I'm at the track. That way I can still roll down the passenger window without smearing the number. See? ahaha.

So those little windows actually DO serve a purpose!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, your car looks awesome. I love the snow too, 130+ temps with high humidy really make you miss the cold!

F

ford4v429

yeah, it is a drawback...still got the numbers on mine from last tuesday, and the weatherstrips got little bits of it stuck in it too...been there 4~5 times, never cleaned the windows before leaving, regret it a day or two later :)

A&B 06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Ive been eye'n those louvers for some time now and i think im going get some soon

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back