Smokin Stangs Laconia

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
My daughter and I were thinking of heading up that way and staying one night. The website looks like a damn good time.

I notice that a couple of you are trying to get the New England interest going.
I found out from you guys about Skips Mega Cruise and we went up there. What a hot day.

BTW are you aware of the Imperil Ford show Friday the 19th in Mendon Ma.

I think my daughter is around your guys age so that puts me up there. Not that it matters but…. I’m just saying. I am sure we may have seen each others rides around, especially at Bass Pro??

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
My daughter and I were thinking of heading up that way and staying one night. The website looks like a damn good time.

I notice that a couple of you are trying to get the New England interest going.
I found out from you guys about Skips Mega Cruise and we went up there. What a hot day.

BTW are you aware of the Imperil Ford show Friday the 19th in Mendon Ma.

I think my daughter is around your guys age so that puts me up there. Not that it matters but…. I’m just saying. I am sure we may have seen each others rides around, especially at Bass Pro??

Skips mega cruise in was super hot, you should try and make the next one on the 20th?!

Bass pro does theirs on thursdays I think, and I will be at the one for next week.

Don't know how old your daughter is but I'm 23 (24 on Friday haha).

Wish I knew you were at the big show I would of came and said hi.

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
dude i think bass pro is tomorrow night, if so you better go!, and damn your gonna be 24?, man your old, haha jk im gonna be 24 sept!

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
dude i think bass pro is tomorrow night, if so you better go!, and damn your gonna be 24?, man your old, haha jk im gonna be 24 sept!

Man, then I guess I'm real old... will be 26 in October... :(

I havn't been to the Bass pro shop show yet, but I think we are planning on going next thrusday, the 18th. PM one of us if you plan on going and we can get you more details as they come!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score

Yea the Bass pro shows are Thursday, and as Kevin said since I'm going to be in Foxboro for work next week I plan on going.

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
We just got back from Bass Pro. Did you make it??
2 new Boss 302s there, One a Laguna Seca version

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I went, I saw your car but didn't realize it was yours at the time. They made me park in the little lot, now I know to go in the other entrance!

gtpony

forum member
Reaction score
Registered for the laps around NIS and the show on Sunday at Weirs. This does look like a great time. I was also able to get a place within 15min of all the fun.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back