Smokin Stangs Laconia

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
yea time are people meeting you in the town that's way better than anything south of Boston?
Whenever you guys get there! This whole operation is resting on when you guys are getting up here. They are all waiting for me to give them a meeting time based on my south shore buddies.

I might go if I don't have too much work to do. What time does this thing officially start/end? I'd probably have to ditch out early but that'd be okay.

Officially starts around 9am (we're NOT going to be there at that point I imagine) and ends around 4pm. Don't make the trip if you're going to spend 4 hrs driving and 1 hr at the show.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Whenever you guys get there! This whole operation is resting on when you guys are getting up here. They are all waiting for me to give them a meeting time based on my south shore buddies.

Officially starts around 9am (we're NOT going to be there at that point I imagine) and ends around 4pm. Don't make the trip if you're going to spend 4 hrs driving and 1 hr at the show.

Well from the boston area it should only take about 2 hours to get there depending on traffic.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Well, 95 runs right up to Newburyport so that seems to be logical. Or you could take Rt1 to get here as well.

We're also not taking 93 up there, it seems that we'll take 95 up to 16, then from 16 to rt11 which runs along the lake. So it'll be a much better drive and only adds 10min compared to the 93 route. Then we'll obviously meet up at your place then head down to the meet.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Well, 95 runs right up to Newburyport so that seems to be logical. Or you could take Rt1 to get here as well.

We're also not taking 93 up there, it seems that we'll take 95 up to 16, then from 16 to rt11 which runs along the lake. So it'll be a much better drive and only adds 10min compared to the 93 route. Then we'll obviously meet up at your place then head down to the meet.

Ok, I didn't know which rt you were taking up. I think you should try leaving your palace by 8. That would bring you to my place around 930 or so?

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Correct. One guy is flying solo so he can make the start of the generations cruise by 9am.

Depends on when Ryan wants to get up here, and if Hells is joining him what time.

So, Ryan, when you want to get up to Newburyport?

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
i can be at your place at 8 if u want? meet me right off the highway somewhere. so i dont have to go all the ways to house

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
i can be at your place at 8 if u want? meet me right off the highway somewhere. so i dont have to go all the ways to house

8am? Wow.

Ok, meet me at the Sunoco station in Newburyport. If you get off at the 113 exit for Newburyport bear right at the end of the exit ramp and go straight, the station will be on your right.

I'll have the other people meet me at the middle school at 7:45, then we'll come meet you at the station.

Sound good?

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
I'd say around 1hr and 40? Again we're taking the slightly longer route because it'll be a better drive. Plan on us being there at 9:45 for the latest.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back