Snapped a Few Pics

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
I've had several guys asking to see a few pics of things on my car so I thought I'd just post a few quick pics I snapped. Enjoy! I had my first run in with Plasti Dip this weekend. Though I'd see what it looked like over my flat blacks. I actually really like it! If it hold up.

7436207e.jpg

616b2186.jpg

91c04335.jpg

50b71c19.jpg

484f29ec.jpg

jjjferro

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good. Ever think about getting the smoked headlights, parking lights, taillights, and side markers?

GOTTORQ

Reaction score
Thanks man! Looking at these pics makes me realize how much I hate the fact that we have to have a front license plate here in Texas
American muscle has a hide away front plate that folds under your bumper when you dont want it exposed. I don't see too many guys on here with it other than myself.

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
Thats what mines in my windshield

I did that for awhile but got pulled over a lot lol where do you have yours mounted?

Looks good. Ever think about getting the smoked headlights, parking lights, taillights, and side markers?

I actually have/had VHT nightshade on everything... got a lot of trouble/tickets for this as well. I recently put clear parking light housing and LED switchbacks in. VHT on the rear stuff has faded but its actually still pretty dark. Sun was setting in these pics so they look a lot more red than they actually are. I've been thinking about smoking the headlights.

American muscle has a hide away front plate that folds under your bumper when you dont want it exposed. I don't see too many guys on here with it other than myself.

I've actually seen one of these and they're really cool. But I want it gone when I'm driving! lol

Holy shit thats hilarious. Looks like they'll still be pulling you over though

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score

I've had one for years, never installed it. Is yours under bumper or in the lower grill?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Looking at these pics makes me realize how much I hate the fact that we have to have a front license plate here in Texas

Yeah I'm glad we don't have that rule here in OK. You should look into getting those hide away electric plates.

BlackOutUT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys! Some really nice cars on here by the way. I'll try and get some better pics of the Plastidipped fooses.

mustangnik-I love that "family portrait" haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back