Some new pics of my 5.0

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Finally got around to washing it after putting all my new stuff on. And go figure it snowed on my way home:ugh1:
Installed Boss/CS lower valance and front splitter along with Saleen grille, black 5.0 badges and CDC rear decklid piece. Picked up some light tint and tinted the headlights and all the marker lights and replaced the headlight/foglight bulbs with the Sylvania zXe (huge difference from stock).
Started working on my stereo install, but got too damn cold so it was pushed off for another weekend. But i'll be replacing all the speakers with Infinity Kappa 6829CF speakers, Audioque 1200d amp, Image Dynamics IDQ v3 sub and an Audio Control LC6i.

IMG_0074 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0075 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0076 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0077 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0078 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0079 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0082 by riored4v, on Flickr
Got its first oil change today as well :thumb2:

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Looks awesome man. Sounds like you have a nice little stereo going in to.

Thanks. Really looking forward to making the audio better. Not a fan of how muddy the stock stereo sounds. Once that is done, then I'll probably do a few more cosmetic stuff (mainly to rear) and then start grabbing some performance mods.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Nice. I agree on that. I have change out and redone a bunch of 2011 and up cars stereos. They suck from the factory. Unless its the shaker system. It's mediocre at best.
I like those wheels on there. One if the best out.

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Finally got around to washing it after putting all my new stuff on. And go figure it snowed on my way home:ugh1:
Installed Boss/CS lower valance and front splitter along with Saleen grille, black 5.0 badges and CDC rear decklid piece. Picked up some light tint and tinted the headlights and all the marker lights and replaced the headlight/foglight bulbs with the Sylvania zXe (huge difference from stock).
Started working on my stereo install, but got too damn cold so it was pushed off for another weekend. But i'll be replacing all the speakers with Infinity Kappa 6829CF speakers, Audioque 1200d amp, Image Dynamics IDQ v3 sub and an Audio Control LC6i.

IMG_0074 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0075 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0076 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0077 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0078 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0079 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0082 by riored4v, on Flickr
Got its first oil change today as well :thumb2:

Excellent job. Looks great. Great color. Not generally a fan of the Roush 20's but they WORK on your car....

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
Nice. I agree on that. I have change out and redone a bunch of 2011 and up cars stereos. They suck from the factory. Unless its the shaker system. It's mediocre at best.
I like those wheels on there. One if the best out.

Yea, mine has the Shaker500. The bass is decent for stock, the high's suck a huge one. I need to find a good writeup on installing the LC6i since its something I'm unfamiliar with.

You've set your ride up great so far! And personally, I think the wingless look is awesome!

Torn on the wingless look. Sometimes I like it, and then other times I feel like its missing something.

Thanks again guys. Appreciate the feedback. And with the wheels, i'm extremely happy with how well they go with the color/car.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Looks great wingless. And you are right about the Shaker 500 sucking. I feel like it really lacks.

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great, just gave me plenty of new thoughts on what I want to do with my car!

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
The lc6 is not to bad to install. Really just needs front and rear speaker level inputs and it will give a sub out. The instructions can be kind of a pain to understand sometimes.

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
The lc6 is not to bad to install. Really just needs front and rear speaker level inputs and it will give a sub out. The instructions can be kind of a pain to understand sometimes.

Any suggestions on where to tap in? I feel like I've seen people tap in upfront by the amps and in the rear.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back