Some Work on my Garage

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
I've been working on this for about 2 years, but with deployments every summer, I've been having to work on it during the winter, and finally have a decent garage. It is my largest project yet and first time mudding, which was a rough learning curve.

Started with some of the walls unfinished, so my father-in-law and I hung drywall, and I got to mudding.

This is a cut-out where I stored all my car parts and really needed some shelves.

So a buddy and I built these to free up some space.

Drywall is done and working on priming. Having to move all my junk when I wanted to work was the worst part of it all.

I went with the color "flagstone" at Lowes. After finishing, I think it looks too plain and have some ideas to make it much better in the coming weeks.

I really want to do the floor, but still on the fence because I may be renting my house next year.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good, I think if you do the floor it will liven it up a good deal.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Great start!! Although mine was already drywalled, but after paint I just could not leave the floors bare and decided to do epoxy... which in hindsight was an exceptional decision as it not only finished it off, but it stays so much cleaner and I can trek out there in socks to grab beer from the extra frig without dragging in dirt.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do the floor, it makes a huge difference and its easy to do.

Garage062013.jpg~original

-PmP-

forum member
Reaction score
Nice job on the improvements. As for psfracer, I wish I had a garage like that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back