SouthEast Guys/Girls- Track Day @ Little Talladega Thread!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
WHEN:

March 17th (Thursday) - DATE CONFIRMED AND LOCKED IN

COST:

$150 PER CAR ($155 if paid via paypal) We NEED to send in payment for 50 percent ASAP so we need to 5 people to buy in and lock the day down.

In the event its cancelled refunds will be issued in FULL

Requirements to run your car:
Pass tech (no busted windshields/ working seat belts/ battery tie down/ obvious things)

Alright folks, I usually start one of these threads up every year on another forum, but would love to have an all Mustang group out this year.

Basically its a Road Course event for Novice to Pro levels. From Stock to Highly modified! It doesnt matter, if you want to race come out to race!

I am currently capping the amount of cars to 10 !

Here is the low down:

http://www.tgprace.com/

This track is excellent and challenging enough for experienced drivers and easy enough for new comers alike!

If we can get about 10 people together the cost is about 130-150 per car for ALL DAY track time. You will get at least 2-3 hours of SEAT TIME!

How I run it, is I will break up the 10 into different run groups based on experience levels. There is NO aggresive passing, and its purely to get you out there to experience your car in a SAFE environment. There is no intimidation at all. Its a really FUN time for all! We usually have someone bring out a grill and we cook at the track in the paddock area and watch the cars all day!

I will keep this thread updated, however it will go like this.

We need at least 5 people paid to put the deposit down and lock down a time and date to hold the track day. All payments will need to be made asap before the track day.

I am currently looking at a day between March 13-18th. A weekday is MUCH cheaper.

Please post your interest or questions you have!

HERE IS THE CURRENT LIST SO FAR. ONCE WE HAVE 7 TENTATIVE, I WILL START COLLECTING MONEY FOR THE DEPOSIT. THIS EVENT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SO PLEASE GET THOSE PAYMENTS IN ASAP ONCE INFO IS POSTED.

ATTENDEE LIST
---------------------------
- WTBTraction (Definite- Paid)
-Mikes5.0 ( Definite- Paid)

-Andrew Long (Definite- Paid)
-Jonathan Long (Definite- Paid)

-BoostedGT480 (Definite- PAID)

-justinS197 (Tentative-unpaid)
-VTXFrank (Tentative-unpaid)

Last edited:

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Im in just keep me posted and need a firm date about two to three week ahead so I can request the time off. Ill be a newbe since this will be my first track event.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I am very interested in this! Let me know what day for sure so I can make sure I am off of work. I am going out of town for a Motocross race sometime in early March so let me make sure it is not that week...

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Im in but now that puts a sh!t ton of pressure on me to get that blower on real soon........

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Im in just keep me posted and need a firm date about two to three week ahead so I can request the time off. Ill be a newbe since this will be my first track event.

I wouldnt worry, usually when Ive gone we've had some instructors show up to help in ride-a-longs, and a lot of first timers. Its a relaxed environment and all of us are just out there to have fun.

I am very interested in this! Let me know what day for sure so I can make sure I am off of work. I am going out of town for a Motocross race sometime in early March so let me make sure it is not that week...

Im going to shoot for the friday of that week, but I wont know until I call him later today. If not more than likely its going to be a Thursday. The price goes up a good amount for weekend days and weekday.

Looks like a fun track.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is a very fun track. Its not a fairly long track but its perfect to learn on. Even the high horsepower cars only hit about 95-100 at most on the back stretch. Just hope to god it doesnt rain. My last time I went out it rained and that was quite a scary experience in my car with summer tires lol

Im in but now that puts a sh!t ton of pressure on me to get that blower on real soon........

oh sh1t! what blower are you going with?? :thud:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'll check back on this thread later on. I've got to see what I've got going on during that time frame before I can commit to anything.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
oh sh1t! what blower are you going with?? :thud:

I got the P-1 procharger that i bought around the time we went to that mustang unlimited show, its just been sitting at the house cause im trying to find a daily! I still need injectors,spark plugs, intercooler, intake, throttle body and a fuel pump!

I'll check back on this thread later on. I've got to see what I've got going on during that time frame before I can commit to anything.

The more the merrier!

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Date locked in, updated first post

I will need to send in the deposit ASAP to lock this day down so we need 5 people to send payment.

I will be taking payment $155 via Paypal to [email protected] or by check mailed to me (PM me for address)

In the event that it is cancelled all refunds will be issued in full.

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
For those interested in seeing how the track is, here is a video of my early morning runs where it was still wet out. Im going pretty slow so youll get hte idea of how the track is:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
what happens if we pay but for some reason cant make it? do we get refunded or do we need to get someone to buy our spot?

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
what happens if we pay but for some reason cant make it? do we get refunded or do we need to get someone to buy our spot?

If you notify me at least two weeks in advance before the event I will issue a refund to you. If you have to bail the week of the event unfortunately I can not issue a full refund since it wouldnt be fair to cancel the event/raise the price of it based on one person :(

Rarely does this ever happen, but when it does we usually figure something out.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Well, this freakin sucks. That is the weekend I am going to Florida for the Jacksonville supercross and I will be leaving that Thursday. Oh well, you guys have fun and be safe.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm already off that day, Ill paypal the money asap. We should have a pre meet sometime soon so we can all meet.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm already off that day, Ill paypal the money asap. We should have a pre meet sometime soon so we can all meet.

Sounds good! More than likely I will be leaving the day before and getting a hotel room (its cheap down there anyways). However, we'll square away caravan info etc, as the time approaches.

Im down for a pre meet too! We should do something in February mid month.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Sounds good! More than likely I will be leaving the day before and getting a hotel room (its cheap down there anyways). However, we'll square away caravan info etc, as the time approaches.

Im down for a pre meet too! We should do something in February mid month.

Im down for a pre meet...I may also be down for the track day as well...Just trying to organize everything before I PP the $$$

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Hey George I just paypal'ed the money to you. I hope its dry when we go. :)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back