Spicing up the inside of my 07 v6

Chistopher

Reaction score
Howdy. I recently upgraded from the 4 cluster dash to a 6 cluster dash and that got me thinking I should probably come up with a to-do list for interior upgrades that I could do as a break between hardcore technical stuff, so I was thinking I could get some advice from some of you that have already done it. I have a tan interior, black dash coupe. Here's what I have come up with so far:

• Kick panel speaker enclosure
  • Metal pedals with 4th pedal as foot rest
  • Better front seats (any brand/style recommendations?)
  • Rear seat delete
  • Ambient lighting including cupholder
  • Better door inserts (brand/color/style recommendations welcome)
  • Leather armrest cover
  • Colored seatbelts (red?)
  • redo-upholstery
  • Better knobs, bezels, and details (I know a lot of people do this, where did you buy your stuff at?)
  • Should I put a badge or something between the center air vents? Maybe a backlit analog clock because my radio hides the clock when it's in GPS mode.

As you can see, the list is quite extensive. So what I'm asking is what cool tricks do you have to spice up your interior, what would you have done differently if you could do it again, and what advice do you have specifically for the stuff on the list, I'm open to any ideas

tabstang

Reaction score
I put a magnet between the ac vents, where i hang my cell phone (from cellularworldus on ebay). Very convenient, looks great, solved several problems.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Before you do all of that you might want to install a layer of butyl sound protection. Will go a long way towards quieting down road noise. Did both of my cars with this stuff.

Found it on eBay - Do a search on Rockmat.... lots of other brands as well.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back