State Inspection Question

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
there is three different instruction in that link, follow any one of those?

And can i check if the monitor status switches to ready with the sct x3 or would i need to stop off and check with my shops scanner?

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the last

and I don't think so. maybe with a laptop connected you could.

humor me and check the index in the manual for "driving cycle" I know I used it from the manual in 2008 when I had similar issues

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
the last

and I don't think so. maybe with a laptop connected you could.

humor me and check the index in the manual for "driving cycle" I know I used it from the manual in 2008 when I had similar issues

i mentioned in the post above that i cant find my manual, thanks for the info and help

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
my bad, I mis-read the post.

I know this is wayyyyy the fuck off topic but who would you trust to crack open a TR6060 in the NJ/NY area and polish the gears?

Im "trying" to avoid paying out the ass in shipping, so hopefully someone local is trustworthy enough to take on this task.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
alright got my mail order tune from Torq speedlab that im about to load into the car and go on to perform my drive cycle. Please wish me luck, i feel i could use it. Things have not been going my way as of lately and hope this is a turning point

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
well the sensors are on but i got to drive the car more. When I hook up my shop's scanner it says there on but the monitor is saying incomplete. Will I still fail this way?

The shop's scanner doesnt say ready or not ready for anything, it only goes by on,off, complete or incomplete

Last edited:

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
Depends on the year, I believe 06 and older can pass with one monitor incomplete.

i dont think it goes by a vehicles year. In the state of NJ they only allow you now with one monitor in the not ready status. I got to keep drive this thing more so it can switch to ready

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
i dont think it goes by a vehicles year. In the state of NJ they only allow you now with one monitor in the not ready status. I got to keep drive this thing more so it can switch to ready

Sorry I am going by NYS...1996-2000 can have 2 monitors "not ready" and 2001+ can have one monitor "not ready" as far as OBD II goes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back