Steeda Intake and BBR tune review

2011IngotGt

forum member
Reaction score
First thing first BBR= great customer service and Chris is really informative and honest.Which is what I think is lacking from some others.

Now the good stuff it def feels better on the low and and pulls hard above 7k. I will take it back to the track and give those results.

I plan on getting an x pipe and gears installed in 2 weeks, I will then have it dyno'd.

2011IngotGt

forum member
Reaction score
Well just got back from hanging out with buds and had a nice stretch of road to well ya know. Thru first 3 gears this thing is FOR sure quicker. I have 3.31 with 19inch wheel and it hits second much harder as well as 3rd gear. So far VERY happy with the results.

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
i always reccomend to my clients, if their goal is tracking it, get tires before anything... no point in adding power which will only cause more loss of traction

otherwise congrats!! BBR does pump out some good tunes

2011IngotGt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks

i always reccomend to my clients, if their goal is tracking it, get tires before anything... no point in adding power which will only cause more loss of traction

otherwise congrats!! BBR does pump out some good tunes

I may track it 1-2 times a year. Since I can get those Et streets cheap ill go that route. Thats why Im building the power up right now.

Long Stroke

forum member
Reaction score
Good stuff. It should feel a good bit stronger. I dropped a 1/2 sec with the CAI ad Steeda tune

I agree, Chris is a good. Lot of storys growing up with him lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back