stuck TCS,Low brake fluid, and stuck e-brake light problems

Mustanglouie

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys I did a search and thought that I found what I needed but it turns out that I still have the problem. The other day I got in my car to go home and when I cranked my car it said on the message board low brake fluid. So I was like ok thats weird I just checked it a few days prior. Then I noticed that my traction control light was on on my dash (the car with the tire track marks). So I looked over at my TCS button and it said off. I hadn't even pushed it yet. So I tried to push it and nothing happened. So I then put the e-brake down to start on my way home and noticed that the e-brake light on my dash wouldn't go away, even after several attempts of going up and down with the handle. So I get on the net and search and found a thread were a guy had all the same problems that just popped up as well. Towards the end of the thread another person chimed in and said that he had the same problem and said that it was a TSB on the mustangs. It was TSB 19296 which came up as a defective ground No. G101 in the abs circuit. So I take this info to my dealer and they check it out today and said that nothing was loose or defective. But of course the morning I take it to them the lights had went back to normal. So when I got back home and later tried to go somewhere the lights came back on just like they did before. I have no clue what to do now. I was wondering though how would you test for a defective ground? I guess I am going to take it to another dealer and have them check it out. I am really nervous with the dealerships touching my car because it is so moddifed. I don't want them to mess something up. I do make sure to tell them what not to touch or do. What a pain in the butt this is becoming. I was just curious if anyone has had this problem as well, or if anyone could help. Thanks
heres the other thread on the subject
http://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-...ing-brake.html

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back