Subwoofers / Speakers

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Looks like I have everything I need now. Thanks!
I'm looking for a set of front factory subs with the black trim ring for my 2012 Shelby. I'd also take a set of the factory 6x8's if someone has them laying around as well. Once I get these items in hand I'll have a set of the Shelby Kicker 8" subs for sale, along with some Polk Audio MM571 6x8 speakers.

Last edited:

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
PM me.

I have a set of OEM front speakers I am pulling out this weekend and installing the Shelby ones.

How much for the Shelby subs?

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM me.

I have a set of OEM front speakers I am pulling out this weekend and installing the Shelby ones.

How much for the Shelby subs?

Do you have the front 6x8's and front subs for sale, or just the 6x8's? I don't remember what I gave for the Kicker subs and I haven't looked around to see what they're selling for yet. What's fair?

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have the front 6x8's and front subs for sale, or just the 6x8's? I don't remember what I gave for the Kicker subs and I haven't looked around to see what they're selling for yet. What's fair?

I have the front 6x8's I am pullin gout this weekend, so yes, they would be for sale.

I have not bought the Shelby door subs yet, but was going to here soon and swap out my OEM door subs.

The Shelby door subs are $149 new. I would be willing to swap you my OEM subs and some cash for the Shelby ones.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the front 6x8's I am pullin gout this weekend, so yes, they would be for sale.

I have not bought the Shelby door subs yet, but was going to here soon and swap out my OEM door subs.

The Shelby door subs are $149 new. I would be willing to swap you my OEM subs and some cash for the Shelby ones.

You do have the black trim rings too? Are you able to go without door subs for a bit though? I need the OEM's ASAP and I won't get a chance to pull the Kickers until next weekend. Tell me if this is fair...

You pay to ship a pair of the 6x8's and the pair of OEM subs to me. I pay to send you the set of Shelby Kicker subs. You pay a $65 difference. Fair??

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep! Is there any way you could make a note of what color wires go where?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This again Tad lol...........Pm me a pic of the sub and enclosure.........

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get a pic tomorrow.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Everything out of the car and ready to ship to you.

Oh, hey, meant to send you an email earlier. I don't need any of it anymore. Thanks anyway though. Just screwing with you, man. I wouldn't do that to you, LOL! I'll get the Shelby subs on their way next Monday.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Oh, hey, meant to send you an email earlier. I don't need any of it anymore. Thanks anyway though. Just screwing with you, man. I wouldn't do that to you, LOL! I'll get the Shelby subs on their way next Monday.

WTF...Tad....lol

One question, the subs still have the connector on it for OEM hook up?

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WTF...Tad....lol

One question, the subs still have the connector on it for OEM hook up?

LOL, sorry, man...
I don't remember what they came with but I'm pretty sure we wired directly to the sub's terminals. Still want them? If not, it is no problem at all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back