Surprised by a Camaro owner

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
I had a young 'bro' looking dude in a brand new black with no stripes GT500 w/ performance pack stop me last night at the WalMart gas station and go "hey man, that's a really nice car!!" as I was drooling over his.

Blew my mind

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is one reason I like dyno days. I get to see other makes and models. I really like the Challanger. To bad it's so big and expensive. I'd really like to have one in Plum Crazy. For the most part I don't like Chrysler vehicles but the Challanger looks great to me.

I never thought in a million years I would ever like a purple car, but it's brilliant!

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
I've come across more dickhead mustang owners than any other car over the years.

That's just my experience though..

I've come across a lot of dumbasses in a lot of different cars but most of my car related hobbies do not involve a lot of fanboyism for individual cars but fanboyism for cars in general. I have to say though, that I have met a lot of WRX/STI and Evo owners who are very, very, very pro-nice cars, domestic or imported or exotic.

I do have to say that I bleed Ford blue for a number of different reasons but I love cars... all of them. I would gladly spill my own blood working on a friends Evo (done that! :p) or other cars than to waste my breath arguing with asshats.

That said, of all of the cars that I run into problems with, Cobra Mustang owners and Honda Civic owners are damn near even on the "Groups of asshats" scale.

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
Forgot the civic/integra guys from back in the day. :highfive:

They are awful, even within the group of car owners I hang out with (Autocrossers just want to shoot the shit and occasionally smash cones in a parking lot, or something ;), why did I drive out here again?) which is saying something, because I've only met one other person outside of that "group" that has anything bad to say about other cars, and it was a C4 Corvette owner and he was a hardcore D-Bag in his own right, but not respective of the other owners of Corvettes at autocross events. When an autocrosser complains about a specific car, it's usually lamenting the fact that it is a better car at autocross... when a Civic owner hates a car, it's because it's a Mustang, or it's a Corvette or it's a WRX or a Miata, etc. No reason beyond the fact that it ISN'T a Civic...

One of the guys here locally in my class drives an 02 Integra Type R, and he is good people. No D-Bagedness there.

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
When I was in Dallas this weekend getting yucky this nice elderly black man said "I sure do like your camaro"

I just said thanks and carried my 12 pack into my MUSTANG.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've come across more dickhead mustang owners than any other car over the years.

I hate to say it, but this is totally true. I stopped going to the local "cruise ins" that happen every Saturday afternoon around here specifically because there were a LOT of really stupid Mustang owners there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back