Texas Newb (League City)

Wbihm225

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know how the hell I missed this forum for the last two years; but it happened. From what I see here, this is the place I should've been spending all of my nights. So long TMS and IMBOC.

I own Bullitt #2236 (ordered in Oct 07). So far, PSI of Webster, TX has done most of the work that was too much heavy lifting for me (I.e. custom tune, Kooks LT's, Koni Yellows, Spohn U/ L / Panhard bars) It's currently pumping out 302rwhp on PSI's dyno. Already been in discussion about Saleen supercharger and Thumpers or BBR blower grind, which will go on as soon as the next set of funds roll in. I put a set of KR exhaust last month, now it sounds like a freaking monster. The neighbors love me; I tell them to :asskiss2:

Look forward to picking up a lot of upgrade insight on here.

Wayne

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't know how the hell I missed this forum for the last two years; but it happened. From what I see here, this is the place I should've been spending all of my nights. So long TMS and IMBOC.

I don't know either, but you have corrected the error now. Welcome to THE best place for our Stangs.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back