Thank You PMP (Prochamber installed w/ clips)

Larmo

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Josh @ PMP was incredibly helpful as usual this weekend as we installed my o/r MAC Prochamber. Thanks again guys.

Jury is still out, but one thing is for certain and that is I now have a much deeper, much louder, and more powerful car. Startup growl is excellent and idle is a major upgrade, but WOT has me slightly concerned. With my GTA's it sounds a bit too "tinny" and "snap-crackle-pop". Its not so bad with the top up but I cruise often with the top down and it sounds off.

Here is a clip. You be the judge. Let me know if you have any advice for alternate axlebacks to go with the new o/r Prochamber.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-uhV8Jkb8

Hey Josh, I think I'm now official... on my home from your shop Saturday I set off my first official car alarm.:clap:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't get the memo on being able to post videos huh? :poke:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WHOA, they took a side job while working on my car and this is how i find out about it? wow. what am i paying you guys at PMP for lol

Larmo

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WHOA, they took a side job while working on my car and this is how i find out about it? wow. what am i paying you guys at PMP for lol
ahhh your car must have been the one they loaned me while they were working on my car. Sorry about that dent in the rear fender, I'm sure they will buff right out!!! LOL

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ahhh your car must have been the one they loaned me while they were working on my car.

Only if you had someone pushing it while you sat in it :leghump:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
zactly haha you prolly had joeys car lol

Larmo

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hehehe... .just kidding.. I did see your car and was admiring it quite closely. Love those painted stripes.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hehehe... .just kidding.. I did see your car and was admiring it quite closely. Love those painted stripes.

Hey you leave my spair car parts.., ah, er I mean Rons car alone.

Larmo

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How do you guys think Boomtubes would sound with the o/r Prochamber? I'm not convinced GTA's work well with the PC.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, that sounded pretty good. I did hear the snap-crackle-pop, but I'd attribute it to the O/R set up. I do love the sound of the exhaust though...haven't heard my car in over a week and have 5 more weeks to go.:dramaqueen:

Josh@PMP

Reaction score

HaHa yea.... After fighting your roll bar we were happy to have an excuse to take a short break.

Glad you are happy Dan. I think you will buckled before to long and go with a more aggressive muffler :).

Ill shoot you an email tomorrow and let you know the lead time on those other parts.

Thanks,
Josh

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OMFG!! you can post vids here!!! hahaha WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gee... guess the stickies in the tech forum, pit, and video forum don't get looked at.

:lastyear:

Larmo

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Exhaust is growing on me a little, although I'd still like something a little deeper and cleaner (less popping and cracking). I'm thinking of trying a set of Boomtubes or Macs. Josh, can we throw your Macs on my car to test how they perform with my prochamber??? ;-)

Larmo

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now I've heard clips with hi-flo cats and resonators and they sound much cleaner and smoother. Anyone had good luck with hi-flo cats and/or resonators on an off-road setup?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back