Tr6060 transmission package- only 500 miles!

05RedDevil

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Awesome deal. If my sister hadn't totalled my truck, I'd be up for a road trip to grab this.
Any clue how much to ship too 21228 and, yeah, what about the driveshaft?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't a newb question.... will this bolt up to a 5.0 Coyote motor? If so, what else would be required to put it in a 2012 Mustang 5.0 6spd to replace a MT82?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

This has been covered before, use the search and you will find the answer.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
i know your probably not interested but i am local and id love to trade you my tr3650 clutch and all + cash for this even include hurst short throw shifter lol

wont10sec

Reaction score
I'm new to this site but I am interested in your transsmition. I would like to know the cereal number so I can check to see what year it was made. back in '08 they changed to titanium syncronizers to my knowledge, is that true? please pm me.

Skarkull

forum member
Reaction score
Is this item still for sale? Any information on the drive shaft?

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
I'm new to this site but I am interested in your transsmition. I would like to know the cereal number so I can check to see what year it was made. back in '08 they changed to titanium syncronizers to my knowledge, is that true? please pm me.

Cereal #= Frosted Flak3s:newbie:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score

transsmition? cereal? syncronizers?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back