Trading Car In, LOTS for sale (Wheels, gears, fascia, grill etc)

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
I am trading my car in and selling a lot of the aftermarket parts I had added.

My zip code is 28348, all prices are PLUS actual shipping.

SVE Drift wheels. All 4 are 19x9.5 and have 275/35-ZR19 Nitto Invo tires. The tires are in great shape, I bought the wheels and tires at the same time and had them mounted with Ford TPMS sensors. They have approx 6000 miles on them. SOLD

Saleen Grill with 5.0L Coyote V8 Insert SOLD

California Special lower fascia with foglights and extension harnesses SOLD

Prosport Electronic Boost gauge with sending unit/wiring and Roush air vent gauge pod. SOLD

Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 305/35-18 on American Muscle 18x10 replica wheels with TPMS sensors. The tires are near the end of their life but still have plenty of passes left on them. I drove these on the street for awhile but lately they have been track only tires and haven't gotten much use. These match base 2012 GT wheels and I will include 2 extra AM center caps so you can match all 4 if you want. $250

Factory Ford 3.73 Ring and Pinion Gears. My car had 3.73's as an option these are the original gears, I put 3.15's in after I did the blower (Thats the box they are in now). These have about 5,000 miles on them. SOLD

Factory Clutch from my 2012 GT, it has about 5,000 miles on it I went to a twin disc when I did the blower/boss short block. It worked perfect when I took it out. Pressure plate bolts included. It would be a nice backup. $50

I also have an SCT XCAL3 but I can't sell it until I get the headers off my car and put the stock tune back on. Speaking of headers, I will have JBA stainless longtubes and O/R X-pipe for sale too, can't take pics because they are still on the car.

PM's will work, but you can email me [email protected] also. I am willing to ship everything but would prefer pickup on the wheels.

Last edited:

mach828

forum member
Reaction score
When is the xcal3 going to be available? How much are you looking to get for it? (assuming unmarried with a few unlocks left)

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
When is the xcal3 going to be available? How much are you looking to get for it? (assuming unmarried with a few unlocks left)

To be honest I don't know how the unlocks thing works. I bought it new and it's only been used on my car.

I will return my tune to stock before I sell it.

My throttle body will be here today and hopefully the PCV hose too and then I can have the headers taken off next week. I'm guessing it will be available within 2 weeks.

I was going to ask $150

mach828

forum member
Reaction score
Just bought another one for sale on here.

The unlocks just are there so you can't have one tuner and use it back and forth on multiple vehicles. Every time you unmarry it and put it on another ECU, you reduce the number of available unlocks.

You can marry/unmarry it to the same ECU as many times as you would like.

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
Ouch, that's the part that sucks. Those tires don't have much life and the wheels are only $310 shipped new. Probably best for a local sale, good luck man

I agree they don't have much life left, but the tires cost about $320 a piece new, plus I paid $170 a piece for the wheels. Add in $35 each for the TPMS sensors, and mounting and balancing and I have well over $1000 in these.

I think $250 is a great deal, even paying a little for shipping is still worth it.

If you want new ones go buy new ones.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry man wasn't trying to bag on your price I agree it's a good deal, just saying $400 shipped is almost a hundred more than new pair of wheels and I would have to get two tires either way. I was just saying local sale will probably work out best for you

Last edited:

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry man wasn't trying to bag on your price I agree it's a good deal, just saying $400 shipped is almost a hundred more than new pair of wheels and I would have to get two tires either way. I was just saying local sale will probably work out best for you

No I get it man I wasn't trying to be a dick I was just saying this setup new is a lot of money.

If you just use these to make passes at the track they would last you almost a whole summer I bet. For street driving they would be gone pretty soon.

I have a couple local people interested, it would be a much better buy for a local person you're right.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back