***TRUE STREET NMRA PIC HEAVY*** Carpertunnel has set in..

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments folks!

:laughlots: lol i figured that wasn't how it was spelled!! I was too tired last night when my spell check corrected it, i was like screw it!!!

Yea man i kinda lost track of you when they were doing the final runs, did you bracket race or do the true street comp. ?

Also injected brought some serious cars, i was impressed with alot of the vendors cars!
I did True Street, the way the car was running I should have turned off the nitrous, done the brackets and won the cash!

I ended up running that white Cobra from injected every time during True Street. I would tree him and jump out hard until the 1.8th then he would pass me sitting still, that car sounds mean!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I know how y'all feel. I lined up next to that gray TT 03 Cobra, he blew the tires one time but then he laid down a 8.90 @ 160! It looked bone stock(other than the big and littles) but it sounded nasty. I chatted with him in staging and he said, it was TT with a Turbo 400 trans and had right at 1,000hp at the wheels. I think they kicked him off after that pass though cause he didn't have a cage!

08GTCA

forum member
Reaction score
Really great pics. I see a lot of awesome cars and i bet you had a blast there.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice pics man,

Did you happen to get a pic of that red fox with a coyote motor that was for sale?

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Nice pics man,

Did you happen to get a pic of that red fox with a coyote motor that was for sale?

It's not a great pic, but I took this one with my Droid...

3162.jpg

I read in Race Pages that Bob and his crew are going to do an actual Coyote swap in the pits at one of the rounds and people can guess how many minutes it is going to take them. Pretty sweet!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
That grey cobra was about as quick as that 67 mustang.......that thing was a bullet!

heres the 5.0 ....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back