TRZ Rear Anti-Roll Bar / Panhard Bar Assembly

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
It's a bad ass piece!!!

We sell them and have installed them on quite a few street/strip and all out drag cars.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/boreanbarpab.html

yhst-14752229404082_2100_17267276

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how does this compare to BMR or Steeda?

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
In my opinion, it's right up there with the BMR stuff. I think the design and the quality of TRZ is just a little bit better though.

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
I just spoke to TRZ about the setup and I definitely like what I heard. It's very streetable (no need to remove the end-links), all lightweight chromoly, and the installation is very simple and straight forward. I've researched TRZ and have found that they have a very good reputation amongst racers and their quality is always top notch.

Unfortunately the assembly is on backorder, however they'll have a few sets completed and ready to ship in a few days.

07VistaChicago

forum member
Reaction score
Who did you talk to at TRZ? I grew up with the owners from 16 years old and up. Used to race with Mike and Todd. The greatest product out there. We have been racing mustangs since we were 16, and modding them from day one. You won't be disappointed.

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
Who did you talk to at TRZ? I grew up with the owners from 16 years old and up. Used to race with Mike and Todd. The greatest product out there. We have been racing mustangs since we were 16, and modding them from day one. You won't be disappointed.

Sorry, didn't catch his name. The guy that answered said, "Hi, this is TRZ".

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back