TurboPete Quickest & Fastest MPH F150 Ecoboost in the Country.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics :

1016121750.jpg

econ20f150.jpg

0819121253a.jpg

0728121721.jpg

Pete

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
A tune with more boost and better shift points , exhaust and a intake or filter thats it and you have a mid 12 sec sedan. You gotta love it .

Pete

I drove a 2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost today (twin of the Taurus SHO). Damn impressive car with plenty of punch, especially on downshifts. Tempted to trade in my 5.0L, but it's twice as much as I paid for my 5.0L.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Just spraying E85 with the Nitrous from a 1 gallon fuel cell like you said .

Pete
I did some asking around a while back and was told there wasn't enough injector or pump to fully switch to E85 on the EB platform. I've got an EB Flex with a tune and she screams for a nearly 5,000 Brick.

BTW, if you didn't already know, Full Race is working with Borg Warner on a set of upgraded turbos that work in the stock configuration. It will be a bit longer before those are available, which because of that and size,packaging restraints, is why they went to a single turbo setup for SEMA. Their truck should be hitting the dyno any day from what I understand.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
I did some asking around a while back and was told there wasn't enough injector or pump to fully switch to E85 on the EB platform. I've got an EB Flex with a tune and she screams for a nearly 5,000 Brick.

BTW, if you didn't already know, Full Race is working with Borg Warner on a set of upgraded turbos that work in the stock configuration. It will be a bit longer before those are available, which because of that and size,packaging restraints, is why they went to a single turbo setup for SEMA. Their truck should be hitting the dyno any day from what I understand.

I agree maybe not enough pump , those DI injectors will go a long way . By spraying from a separate cell the mixture really isn't E85 combined more like E60 or 70 . Its not a whole lot of Ethanol but it makes a difference when used with nitrous . Gives me piece of mind no detenation .

The truck is fun I needed one to pull my Foxbody to the track . The Foxbody is still a street car but I live 110 miles from the track one way , and it sucks driving there with a c4 . lol.

I have been following the Full Race build looks great , but I dont want to change the Factory look of the engine bay .

I will be looking into the upgraded Turbo's once available , that way I can keep the factory look , and still use the nitrous on top when I need to / want to . lol.

Pete

Last edited:

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
Good going Pete,if you want a cheap pair of bars for shit money get some Lakewood 21715 for a 94 ford 150 $130 and no more wheel hop.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back