UMI LCA and Whiteline Sway Bars

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Well let us know when you do... I am interested in the front if you do split them up.

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score
Well let us know when you do... I am interested in the front if you do split them up.

Well you could buy them and then split them up. I dont see splitting them up, ever. Just saying.

If they dont sell in about 18 months, then theyll go on another S197, when Im all done with school.

popeye

forum member
Reaction score
I would be interested in the front bar, I assume the other guys want the rear only

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score
Well everyone seems to want the front......Ill be glad to sell you the front, but you have to buy the rear sway as well. Then you can split them up.

They are not going to be split up while I have them, sorry.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Id buy the rear for the right price. Pm me a shipped price for the rear and pm someone who wants the front and once you have money in hand ship them.

Mr. WHO

forum member
Reaction score
Id buy the rear for the right price. Pm me a shipped price for the rear and pm someone who wants the front and once you have money in hand ship them.

or Someone could by both and then deal with sell the other. Not what Im wanting to do. Call it lazy, doesnt bother me as I dont care. Not splitting while I own them.

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
or Someone could by both and then deal with sell the other. Not what Im wanting to do. Call it lazy, doesnt bother me as I dont care. Not splitting while I own them.

I feel you on the splitting up, OP. You sell the front and the rear goes for nothing or never goes at all, or one party backs out of the deal.

Gerardo

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back