VA Beer Fest

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, anybody like beer? Drinking and driving don't mix, so I'm going to take the boat to Waterside Marina on May 19th and rent a slip for the night. Joanne and I will be attending the Virginia Beer Festival, 2-6pm, followed by dinner at Joe's Crab Shack or Hooters, then sunset cocktails on the boat and spending the night at the Marina.

We are getting a table at the beer fest, $40 a head, and we have a few seats left if anyone is interested. Tickets are $30 a head at the gate, so for $10 extra you get a place to sit, plus each table has take home souvenirs from vendors, a pitcher, etc. Good for the wives/girlfriends who don't want to stand in line for four hours getting different beers.

Anybody else coming out and want some seats at the table let me know. Or just come out and join us afterwards for some more drinking on the boat.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers. :beerchug2:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got all the tickets sold. Looking forward to this. Wine fest and Greek fest is this weekend, beer fest next weekend.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good times at the beer fest! Weather was great.

BeerFest011.jpg

BeerFest010.jpg

Trip there on the water wasn't bad at all.

BeerFest009.jpg

Chillin on the boat at night with the new LEDs.

BeerFest014.jpg

Good times, but a little hungover from sampling a few dozen beers. Next one is in VA Beach in October at Neptune Park.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back