Vapor How Many have this colour

08GTStang

Reaction score
As the title says how many 2008 and up owners have this colour on there car I Just want to Know.:angry1:

Last edited:

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
Mine is vapor, but ZMAN swears it is, "gay grey."

Irony: he drives a lipstick red mustang, and looks like Brock Lesnar.

08GTStang

Reaction score
Gee Thanks guys for screwing up the thread. The question was who has the colour Vapor not who thinks thier colour is best.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gee Thanks guys for screwing up the thread. The question was who has the colour Vapor not who thinks thier colour is best.
I guess you haven't been here long enough to know that any topic discussing (a) color will bring out the color whores...:whistling:

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
I don't see many Vapors on the street by me. I didn't like the color when it came out but it has grown on me.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I guess you haven't been here long enough to know that any topic discussing (a) color will bring out the color whores...:whistling:

Sorry to mess up your thread. I never did say Redfire was the fastest or best color though Bingo! I just said that in the Ford color catalog Vapor is listed as "Gay Gray" or so I hear, and I didn't even say it in this thread.:beerchug2:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to mess up your thread. I never did say Redfire was the fastest or best color though Bingo! I just said that in the Ford color catalog Vapor is listed as "Gay Gray" or so I hear, and I didn't even say it in this thread.:beerchug2:
:beerchug2:

It doesn't bother me - not much point to this thread - but hey, I guess the guy wants some info. Should've posted a poll to see how many people have it.

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I too am sorry for blowing this thread all to hell, but I stand by my original statement. Tungsten will get you laid, whereas Vapor is only worth a hand-job, or road head at best.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I too am sorry for blowing this thread all to hell, but I stand by my original statement. Tungsten will get you laid, whereas Vapor is only worth a hand-job, or road head at best.
And black will get her to swallow. Yellow will get him to swallow.

Back