Very cool feature on the 2013 Stang.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Help me obi wan kenobi. You're my only hope

crazycat.jpg

Personally, I think it's a waste of time and money. I wouldn't install them on my 2011, but I wouldn't let it keep me from buying a 2013 either.

I'd have to see them in person to come to a real, informed opinion on them.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I'm surprised BBR John hasn't started a Group Buy/Sale Thread yet... :)

06Mach

forum member
Reaction score
Aside from the performance aspect. Lately I've been more and more disappointed with the Mustang.

Redesigns so close the the 50 Anniversary?
Now everything looks shelby?
All these creature comforts?

SMH ford.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
a vendor on the vette forum copied this exact idea lol. Vendors also copied the my color options, they like to hate on the stangs but they like to copy them lol

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
idk man, its just way too ricey... but if i can come up with a way to do it for 15 bucks on the 05-09 ones, i bet i could sell them like hot cakes for 59.99 haha

AOnorato

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Aside from the performance aspect. Lately I've been more and more disappointed with the Mustang.

SMH ford.

Unfortunately there are people out there not like us. They don't care about power, speed, sound, presence, or that sense of American muscle under your foot. They like the look of the Mustang, but what the comfort of a Fusion...so Ford is catering to them by giving them all sorts of things that quite frankly, don't belohg in a muscle car.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score

SMH ford.

there have always been mid-bodystyle changes on Mustangs. fox = 79-93 but you have that broken down into 79-82, 83-84, 85-86, 87-93. SN95 was 94-98, but 94-95 and 96-98 had different powertrains and trim options. even the 99-04s were split in 01 with different wheels, wings, hood scoops, interior options, etc.

the only one they left well enough alone on was the first part of the s197. 05-09 are basically the same. 10 is an oddball, then 11-12, and 13-14 being the same. just in time for a new bodystyle for 2015.

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
Don't forget that Ford changed the wheel well design on the 91 mustang to accommodate the 16" pony rims. And, correction, the 10' is now the red headed step child of the S197 family. LOL

fake

2011 Black 5.0
Reaction score
unfortunately there are people out there not like us. They don't care about power, speed, sound, presence, or that sense of american muscle under your foot. They like the look of the mustang, but what the comfort of a fusion...so ford is catering to them by giving them all sorts of things that quite frankly, don't belohg in a muscle car.

Sent from my droid4 using tapatalk 2

+10000000000000

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
While we can all admit that all these little ammenities are killing off the purity of muscle cars, we must all understand that in order to keep a brand alive, you need to cater to the masses now more than ever before. If it's me, do all the stupidities you want on a car, just give me a great powerplant and trans and I'll be happy

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back