Video : BBR 2011 w/ Procharger - DYNO

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
nice numbers!

just curious, since i've never dynoe'd my car...did u have to back up on the ramp with the hood up?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I would say I'd hope my F1C will sound like that, but I have a feeling it'll be that plus some.

Definitely awesome sounding.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
nice numbers!

just curious, since i've never dynoe'd my car...did u have to back up on the ramp with the hood up?

Nope. Just did it b/c it was up from being outside during our dynoday.

i read all about it yesterday in the new MM&FF :)

that shit is sick. SICK SICK SICK

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!

I would say I'd hope my F1C will sound like that, but I have a feeling it'll be that plus some.

Definitely awesome sounding.

We'll let you know soon enough. ;-)
Oooppppssss... <insert little tease>

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score

Just read article in mustangs and ff. With the d-1sc it took off road x pipe, boost a pump, c16 fuel, and 11 lbs boost.

Interesting.

0014gr0b.gif

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Reaction score
Boost-Friendly 5.0-Liter
We test ProCharger's new '11 Mustang GT HO Intercooled supercharger system, then upgrade to a D-1SC for max power.

what does that mean? 2 blowers were tested ? ?
I copied that from M&FF's website.
So far in THIS thread we have 2 different blowers (P1-SC and D1-SC) listed and 2 different boost numbers (7.5psi and 11psi). ? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited:

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
From what I gather the numbers posted were with a d1 when asked about boost they replied 7.5. The mag states otherwise

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
From what I gather the numbers posted were with a d1 when asked about boost they replied 7.5. The mag states otherwise

to clear up some questioned areas.

In the article, it shows a picture of 11 psi on a boost gauge... it also states and I quote "But what would it equate to on the dyno?" That number was never listed b/c that number was never completed. The fuel pumps maxed out and we let out on the dyno.

So the 607 rwhp numbers was made on 7.5 psi with the D-1SC Headunit.

Also, the car did have some race fuel in it. Only b/c it was an added safety factor for the engine when we put the 11 psi pulley on. That's the only reason that fuel was even in the car.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score

In the article, it shows a picture of 11 psi on a boost gauge... it also states and I quote "But what would it equate to on the dyno?" That number was never listed b/c that number was never completed. The fuel pumps maxed out and we let out on the dyno.

Also, the car did have some race fuel in it. Only b/c it was an added safety factor for the engine when we put the 11 psi pulley on. That's the only reason that fuel was even in the car.

I read the article last night John and I understood it fine. That thing is nasty!

RSKtakR

Reaction score

so was there ever any pulls w/ the 11psi pulley?

the 607whp was w/ a 7.5 pulley, and a pump/race gas mix?

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
so was there ever any pulls w/ the 11psi pulley?

the 607whp was w/ a 7.5 pulley, and a pump/race gas mix?

Yeah, until about 4,000 rpm when the Air/Fuel pegged lean and we let out. The pumps were maxed out and we couldn't safely go anymore. So the 607 rwhp was with the 7.5 psi pulley and a mixture of 93 and 103 octane.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, stock bottom end. These bottom ends are holding up to around 650 on pump gas and up to 700 on race full with a safe tune. These are strong and awesome motors.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back