Video of my 11 GT with the new AED cam lopey idle tune.

cgibs89

Stickers add HP brah
Reaction score
Nah I went all the way down to Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield. Drove 50mi for thousands under MSRP, out the door with my trade in. I saw the one at Victor, though. I didn't even look anywhere else once I found this one. I knew the price wasn't going to be beat and so far it hasn't.

Where at in McHenry? There's a carshow at Luke's in Carpentersville every Thursday starting at 7:30pm. HUGE get-togethers and there's a forum for it, too.

ZXMustang

5.0 4V Owner
Reaction score
Nah I went all the way down to Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield. Drove 50mi for thousands under MSRP, out the door with my trade in. I saw the one at Victor, though. I didn't even look anywhere else once I found this one. I knew the price wasn't going to be beat and so far it hasn't.

Where at in McHenry? There's a carshow at Luke's in Carpentersville every Thursday starting at 7:30pm. HUGE get-togethers and there's a forum for it, too.

The McHenry carshow is a much older crowd, but its nicer and there are food vendors and music. Its huge. Right off green street behind the bank monday nights in summer. Its a great time. And I have been to the Lukes show a few times. I actually grew up right across the street from there. Its not bad, but as the night progresses, its turns into a rice meeting. Not cool. I would go again no problem. Were you one of the gto guys that would line up on the grass at the street side? I used to go there with my GT500.

cgibs89

Stickers add HP brah
Reaction score
Yep, I was one of "those GTO guys". :LMAO: Had a blue one with blue interior.

Your GT500, was it black with grey stripes? I think I may have talked to you and checked your car out... I made a comment of "I'd love to own one of the new Mustangs but I can't stand the guages." And now I own one.

ZXMustang

5.0 4V Owner
Reaction score
Yep, I was one of "those GTO guys". :LMAO: Had a blue one with blue interior.

Your GT500, was it black with grey stripes? I think I may have talked to you and checked your car out... I made a comment of "I'd love to own one of the new Mustangs but I can't stand the guages." And now I own one.

Mine was white with black stripes. I had black wheels too. It looked very similar to my GT. Well, welcome to the club and Im sure we will be hanging out this summer. THere are a bunch of really great clubs near us with good people. Check out these two sites, they are local to us and Im a member of both.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/index.php?

http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/forum.php

86merc

forum member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what the car runs come spring. I am having a hard time NOT ordering a tune. My even be worse once I see some performance numbers to back up the sound.

And Carter is not allowed on those websites. He still smells of GM. lmao

ZXMustang

5.0 4V Owner
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what the car runs come spring. I am having a hard time NOT ordering a tune. My even be worse once I see some performance numbers to back up the sound.

And Carter is not allowed on those websites. He still smells of GM. lmao

LOL. Well I hope it does great too. So far my best stock was 12.52@114 all stock. Im hoping for 116-117mph at the long end with my 3.55 gears. I know its going to be better just on the simple fact that I can now power shift without the car falling on its face from the factory limiter. I never got a clean run without hitting it on the 1-2 and the 2-3 because those gears come up so fast. Its going to rip now without loosing all that momentum Im sure. Should be fun.

86merc

forum member
Reaction score
Ya, I already noticed the rev limiter on my car for the couple days I had it out. Very annoying. lol But I hope to do open track stuff with this car and leave the capri for drag racing. The 2011 will hit Byron or GLD a couple of time this year and that is it. Well that is the plan now at least. haha

I also ordered adjustable head rests because the stock ones pushed my head down with the helmet on. haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back