Walbro 465lph Fits stock 11-14 Fuel Hat

REDS197

Reaction score
I have installed a Walbro 465LPH fuel pump in the stock hat. I have heard the stock pump is anywhere from 290LPH (Justin at Fore) to 400LPH from other sources. The 465 is E85 rated and does have more flow. I have been driving around with 650RWHP using ID1000's,stock pump, and JMS booster. I hope this adds a little breathing room!!
The line on the fuel pump is the difference in height compared to stock just as an FYI.

Anyone know where I can get this 1/8 line to connect the two open ends?

Last edited:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Well now you've got me doing some scratching and figuring.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome. I thought the stock pump was around 255 l/hr, but I might be getting vehicle stats confused in my head again. Getting old is getting old.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
there was a issue of 5.0 magazine that testeed all the pumps and i want to say that the stock 5.0 flow more than the 465... i will look it up.

REDS197

Reaction score

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
What went on those open ends before? Do you have any before pictures?

REDS197

Reaction score
What happened to the original one?

I tried heating it and removing it from the connector but it was destroyed during removal. It looks just like the line behind it. My understanding is all of these line are submersible. I have the connection for the fuel pump but can't source the 1/8 inch line.

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
I wonder if you could retrofit/make something out of submersible fuel line and some creativity? I doubt you'll be able to source that part aside from buy a whole new fuel bucket :(

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score
Awesome. Please keep this thread updated. I'm close to the max on the stock pump+E85+nitrous so I'd love a less complicated option to gain a little more headway on fuel pump.

REDS197

Reaction score
isnt the regulator built into the stock pump??

The pump flows into the regulator than to the fuel rail. Think of it this way. When you hook a boost-a-pump up the flow increase to the injectors but the 58 PSI that is stock regulated doesn't change. It just dumps the extra fuel into the fuel tank as it does stock.

REDS197

Reaction score
the regulator is in the fuel pump assembly. its in the tank.

Exactly. If you look at the first picture the fuel pump flows into the black regulator. The 465 outlet will go into the exact same spot as the stock fuel pump.

The regulator is in the stock fuel HAT. The pump flow is unchanged from from stock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back