Well, im back...terrible accident...

KITT

Sell it!
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're okay buddy. That's a nasty accident.

I was always amused in threads like this how people step on a soapbox and preach about being wreckless as if they've never gone 90mph ever themselves. We all own our cars for the hobby and fun of modding, and just because the 'one' time we all decide to push our cars nothing happens doesn't mean that the one guy that has an accident is a wreckless punk. This excludes people that are flatout irresponsible all the time.

That's my .02

Agreed^^^ There aint a weekend that mine dont see 100mph on interstate or lonely highway. Cant daily drive a car with 650whp and not get on it. If i get on mine any its 80-90mph that quick. I control my urges to places where im only putting my self at risk. All of us have that place on the way out or home that we know we can have some fun. To the guys that drive 400hp+ cars and never break the speed limit.....props to you or maybe you just need a civic! LOL J/K

Glad your back!

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You need to buy some lottery tickets homey. Glad you're alive and kickin.

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Speed limit is as high as 75 in alot of places so 90 doesn't mean much. Crazy how a thread about someone almost dying winds up with people being critical about the situation.

New car looks great BTW.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back