What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Once paypal finishes their investigation then they will refund everyone that has a dispute against him.
I am glad to see that everyone efforts have netted this kind of out come! Situations like this usually dont have happy endings. Hope it turns out good for everyone that he stiffed!

That's my situation. I got 200 in my paypal but it's in lock down since I had a open dispute against him. But he refunded me through us gf account. Guess I got to call paypal and tell them it's legit???

Redrider0151

forum member
Reaction score
Man I dont even know what to do here...I have a list of 5 guys he ripped off...one being me...for a total of just over 900 dollars...I know calling him and emailing him just gets me the run around but it looks like some of you are getting refunded...possibly....so if I call the cops and he gets tossed in the clink most will probably not get a refund....

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yea,I would tell him your onto his scam and also demand a
refund ASAP...because if you dont,tell him you will take over
where this thread leaves off. Dont give up. Im on 2yrs+ with
money owed from a former vendor.I will never give up,and he
knows that now.

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
alright guys ive got an inside guy putting a word into toms river detective that tells me that this refund is an admission of guilt so if you could please each repeat your name and how much was stolen and he asked me to have you call into your local pd if you havnt already

Redrider0151

forum member
Reaction score
Here is the list I have so far. There is one more guy but he hasnt replied to me as of yet with what he bought and how much it was...I havent called the poice as of yet because I figure once I do the guy will not be refunding ANYBODY and I am by far and away out the least amount of money here. THe guys I have been talkign to have asked to hold off on it til they see we have no choice.

Bill Niersbach - Redrider0151 - BBK Throttle Body - 150 dollars
Eugene I (dont want to post his last name) - SCT Tuner - 210 dollars
Tom W - Intake Manifold - 360 dollars
Darryll M - Intake Manifold - 360 dollars

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
he seemed like a stand up guy at first.

What would have led you to that conclusion? Let's be honest, you saw cheap mufflers and jumped on them. It could have been Charlie Brown selling them from the Bermuda Triangle and you still would have done it.

Don't let this scumbag ruin your internet buying experience, but let him be your eye opener to use a little more discretion next time. When buying used parts, consider several things before sending someone your money. Make sure you're covered by using Paypal and NOT sending it as a gift unless you know the guy. Make sure the guy is legit and has more than 5 posts, and has been here longer than a week. Browse though is recent posts and make sure he really is a "stand up guy". There are a lot of ways to protect yourself from something like this.

Last edited:

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
He got me for $250 for a fictional pair of new Nitto drag radials. He was using the name "macpipes". After filing a claim with paypal, I got my $250 back.
Lesson learned he had like 2 posts and "0" itrader feedback. Won't do that again..

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Well I got my money back sorta, it's in my paypal account but it's being held, they are verifying that the Lindsey kuntz is actually the account holder. That's Anthony's girl friend account. I guess I got to wait 7-10 days to see if it actually goes through. ;(

What would have led you to that conclusion? Let's be honest, you saw cheap mufflers and jumped on them. It could have been Charlie Brown selling them from the Bermuda Triangle and you still would have done it.

Don't let this scumbag ruin your internet buying experience, but let him be your eye opener to use a little more discretion next time. When buying used parts, consider several things before sending someone your money. Make sure you're covered by using Paypal and NOT sending it as a gift unless you know the guy. Make sure the guy is legit and has more than 5 posts, and has been here longer than a week. Browse though is recent posts and make sure he really is a "stand up guy". There are a lot of ways to protect yourself from something like this.

Very true I was dumb to think that was a good deal. I will shop with way more care next time around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
That's my situation. I got 200 in my paypal but it's in lock down since I had a open dispute against him. But he refunded me through us gf account. Guess I got to call paypal and tell them it's legit???

yes. otherwise you are no better than him. your call but the way i see it is he is making good on what you wanted... your money back. he is still guilty. dont make yourself become what he has.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
yes. otherwise you are no better than him. your call but the way i see it is he is making good on what you wanted... your money back. he is still guilty. dont make yourself become what he has.

I didn't mean I was trying to scam him, I was just asking how do I get this process to move so I get my money, I was double checking my steps so he couldn't burn me again.

I will never be a dirty thief or dishonest. I think you miss-understood what I was trying to say. I was just trying to find the quickest way to resolve this with out being burned by him again. I was asking the guys will paypal notice the money enter to my account is legit. Well after the money hit my account they put it on hold because his girl friends account is under review. I am not a crook. I am a good honest mustang loving guy. I am glad that Anthony decided to come clean. I hope and pray the rest of you get your money. I hope he learned a lesson.

Last edited by a moderator:

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
gotcha. your a good dude. I hope it all works out for you and everyone else that is involved financially. it looks like others are getting paid so maybe everyone will. time will tell i guess.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
gotcha. your a good dude. I hope it all works out for you and everyone else that is involved financially. it looks like others are getting paid so maybe everyone will. time will tell i guess.

Anthony says he got scamed on something thats why he couldn't refund the money. I know sounds weird. He told everyone would receive there money. He told me to let everyone know he will make it 100% right with everyone.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I hope it all works out for you guys, but it still sounds like you're all getting the run-a-round. He's been caught and is now trying to cover his ass. It's still not okay. If you rob a bank and get caught you can't just give the money back and go home.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Once a crook,always a crook.
Just ask Jerry Tubbs..right jerry ..lol

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I hope it all works out for you guys, but it still sounds like you're all getting the run-a-round. He's been caught and is now trying to cover his ass. It's still not okay. If you rob a bank and get caught you can't just give the money back and go home.

Amen!

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys just want to say thanks for your support and hard work. I am very proud to be part of a community that's supports and looks after one another. I call all you guys friends, I hope to meet some of guys one day. If you guys ever make it to ky for nmra or something else hit me up pm me or call me email me at [email protected]. 502-507-1554. Guys who are in ky we should get together and start some kind of meet, all makes and model mustangs. Let me know just an idea.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just want to say thanks for your support and hard work. I am very proud to be part of a community that's supports and looks after one another. I call all you guys friends, I hope to meet some of guys one day. If you guys ever make it to ky for nmra or something else hit me up pm me or call me email me at [email protected]. 502-507-1554. Guys who are in ky we should get together and start some kind of meet, all makes and model mustangs. Let me know just an idea.

Hmm...maybe we can all find Jerry Tubbs together in Kentucky during
one of these meets bro lol ..it wasnt just me he robbed,locals also.
Ok, enuf about Him..again lol I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK :rant:

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score

I hear you man get ne info I will try to help you I know cops down here and few other people that can help.

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score

i know cops and lawyers here, more than glad to help if you can provide more info.

Back