What do you think?

GiXXXerSiXXXer

Reaction score
Well my 07 GT is pretty much stock in my eyes. It has H&R lowering springs (for looks), drop-in K&N filter and JBA axle-backs. Performance wise that is it. I'm in Olathe KS (KCMO) and I finally bought a tuner just to see how much it would help me in the 1/4. As the car sits I was stuck in the 13.80's pretty consistant 13.85 but my best was 13.82 @ 101. We'll I bought the SCT X3 and used the 91 tune that came with it. Before the tune the car put down 261.55 whp and 278.98 wtq, after the tune it put 272.95 whp and 296.24 wtq. So I gained 11.4 rwhp & 17.76 rwtq. Took it to the track a few days later and ran a new best... 13.52 @103 w/a 2.096 60ft. on stock tires, I shaved .30 off just from a can tune. I know there are stock cars out there that ran these times and better bone stock, but I was wondering what everyone thought. I think its pretty good and others around here this so too for what very little I have done to the car. But, what do you all think?

Thanks.

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Good job bro, not bad at all. Now you need a different intake and an O/R x or h to go with it, and re tune it.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. That is a good increase with just the canned tune. Try talking to Doug at Bamachips about getting an intake and one of his tunes. You will be surprised how much better the drivability will be with Doug’s tune and it should pick up a few more hp.

Earl

GiXXXerSiXXXer

Reaction score
No intake here... Turbo is going on this winter/spring.

And these times were ran with 3:31 gears & a 5 spd.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back