what would you pay for a procharged 05 mustang gt?

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
I have an 05 procharged gt with the stage 2 kit(polished head unit) on it with 20" rims and exhaust and other extras. I would post a pic but I'm not at my home computer. Lets just say the car is in mint cond. Silver,black racing stripes with red accents on the stripes Only gets taken out on nice days. It has 44k. I really want to get back into a fox coupe so, I figured I'd ask you guys what would be a good price. Thanks Tom

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
what would you pay for a procharged 05 mustang gt?

sorry to say it but not a lot!you won't get what the car is worth especially in this economy.....I'd say between 17-19....GL with the sale

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
I have an 05 procharged gt with the stage 2 kit(polished head unit) on it with 20" rims and exhaust and other extras. I would post a pic but I'm not at my home computer. Lets just say the car is in mint cond. Silver,black racing stripes with red accents on the stripes Only gets taken out on nice days. It has 44k. I really want to get back into a fox coupe so, I figured I'd ask you guys what would be a good price. Thanks Tom

i agree with the 17-19. But if your looking to sell the supercharger seperatley ill take it off your hands

2006torquefreak

forum member
Reaction score
I would be interested to see how much you want to sell the supercharger for.
I am currently on the market for one. I have a couple of options I will possibly choose from but until I make the final purchase I am still open minded. PM me please.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
Before I start pulling off the charger I need to know what stock ones are selling for.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Before I start pulling off the charger I need to know what stock ones are selling for.
go on KBB price it there as a treade in value,take 2-3k off ...that's what you might be expecting to get cash.....trade in about 9-10...in real world....part it,and sell it...it's spring time,people are buying mustangs now......

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I just bought an 05 yellow gt(again:whistling:) 2 weeks ago for $15K and 44K miles. They are dropping like rocks so if you like that car its best just to keep it.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
yeah, I know about the market right now. Thought I'd have a bunch of people interested at 18k. NOT! It would make more sense to take off the procharger,sell it for 3500 and sell the car for 15. It might make more sense to just put the 3k stall in it with 3:73 gears and get a real tune and some tires and hopefully run some mid 11's and be happy, but how long are we really happy with the same power level?

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
but how long are we really happy with the same power level?

LOL

Time for a built motor. You could get a build short block and swap pulleys, then later down the road get new heads/cams.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back