Wheel replicas

bhowardb

YellowBlaze
Reaction score
Anybody heard of them? They are in katy texas. Just looking for feedback on firsthand experience.

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I deal with them a few times a month. Good place!!!

bhowardb

YellowBlaze
Reaction score
I suck at the internet. I searched his name but i have failed. Could you show me the way?

bhowardb

YellowBlaze
Reaction score
Nevermind found him. Looks ike he has saleen replicas

bhowardb

YellowBlaze
Reaction score
Again, im retarded. Found it. I like the all black, but im definitly going mirrored face.

mykvr6

Reaction score
lol, oh well dude.

On topic, I need to check them out since they are in town for me. I think I want a square set of 18x10 bullitts for my Bullitt

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
I have personally owned 4 sets of wheels from them, and sold countless number of wheels from them. They have also been easy to deal with on warranty returns as well. Good company. If u are unsure, and don't want to directly deal with them, discount tire can sell you the wheels for the same price and offer you warranties. I'm am a direct seller for them.

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score
I know several people that have purchased from them and are happy. Also I'm pretty sure they supply wheels to Americanmuscle and latemodelresto. I know they do for Cruizin concepts because that is where I purchased my wheels. Sucks I had to order them with Wheels replica being local to me, The wheels I bought were made exclusive to CC.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bhowardb

YellowBlaze
Reaction score
I have personally owned 4 sets of wheels from them, and sold countless number of wheels from them. They have also been easy to deal with on warranty returns as well. Good company. If u are unsure, and don't want to directly deal with them, discount tire can sell you the wheels for the same price and offer you warranties. I'm am a direct seller for them.

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered them. I live in Fort Worth, any idea on how long it might take the wheels to get here? I ask because you are about the same distance from them as I am.

69eliminator

forum member
Reaction score
I was happy with mine and they were really quick to fix the problem when one of my wheels was wrong. It was stamped and labeled with the correct offset, but the wheel was wrong. They sent a replacement out ASAP and didn't hassle me at all.

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
I had 18x9/18x10 Chrome FR500s from them easy to deal with and will probably buy the 302LS Reps from them since they are local.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Square 20x10 eurotek U06 replicas by WheelReplicas.com and 295 on all 4

null-5.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-12.jpg

null-13.jpg

null-14.jpg

null-15.jpg

null-16.jpg

null-17.jpg

null-18.jpg

null-19.jpg

null-20.jpg

null-21.jpg

null-22.jpg

null-24.jpg

null-25.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back