Which Vendor (other than Tillman) sells Tokico's, Steeda Springs & BMR Products?

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be making a ~$1100 purchase in the near future (Tokico D-Specs, Steeda Sports, BMR Adj Panhard Rod and UCA)...and I need some alternatives.

PS: What does UCA stand for anyway, and what is the function...I think I know what the stocker looks like...I'm getting the Adj Panhard Rod because I want to center the axle when I lower the car, but do I need the Adj UCA too? My car's a DD, I don't take it to the track (ocasional AutoX/Roadcourse only)

Thanks

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Call up Dyno Joe. He'll fix you up!

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be making a ~$1100 purchase in the near future (Tokico D-Specs, Steeda Sports, BMR Adj Panhard Rod and UCA)...and I need some alternatives.

PS: What does UCA stand for anyway, and what is the function...I think I know what the stocker looks like...I'm getting the Adj Panhard Rod because I want to center the axle when I lower the car, but do I need the Adj UCA too? My car's a DD, I don't take it to the track (ocasional AutoX/Roadcourse only)

Thanks

UCA = upper control arm; it allows you to adjust the pinion angle very easily (assuming it's an adjustable UCA)

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
I sell all of the above mentioned products.
I will be placing a huge CHE order on thursday, let me know what I can get for you.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sell all of the above mentioned products.
I will be placing a huge CHE order on thursday, let me know what I can get for you.
I'd love to, but I gotta wait a couple of weeks for the cash....here's what I'm going to get:
Tokico S-Specs
Steeda Sports
adjustable panhard bar
adjustable UCA
Spyder DS

do I need to reset the front camber with the Steeda Sports?
Do I need subframe connectors for occasional autox/roadcoourse? I'm tempted to get them to increase chasis rigidity...I plan on keeping this car until I croak.....

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you’re not going run track or autoX I would recommend the UltraLites over the Sports. I think you would be happier with them for a primarily street driven car. The CHE products are very good and I personally prefer their control arms to the BMR products.

Earl

Clay

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hit up Josh at PMP. If you are price shopping, he is the way to go.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 for josh and kevin at PMP. they are my parts guys of choice. 100% reliable, best prices on net, and the customer service is unmatchable by anyone on the planet

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+1 on PMP, they seem to be getting all the ballance from my check book lately.

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
I'll speak up and say Brenspeed. They have all of those items except the Spyder shaft, which you will be directly anyhow. Great service, helpful installation tips, and fast/free shipping.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mr Clean,

Here's what I got going on mine right now...

- CHE Adj. UCA
- CHE Tubular LCA's
- CHE Anti-Squat Brackets
- CHE Adj. Severe Panhard Bar
- CHE Panhard Bar Brace
- CHE Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Spydershaft

Thats it for now. Next up for my suspension is gonna be this...

- BMR Swaybar/Radiator Delete
- BMR Tubular K-Member
- BMR A-Arms
- BMR HD Boxed Subframe Connectors (Welded)
- Steeda Rear Swaybar (Not sure if I want Steeda or BMR anti swaybar)
- Tokico Dspec's
- Springs (Not sure if I want springs)
- Caster Camber Bolts/Plates

Thats my ideal set up that I want for my car. Pretty much CHE rear end suspension and BMR front suspension. Talk to Joe, He'll hook ya up for sure!!

- Justin

ShawnyB

Street Veteran
Reaction score
To provide you with more options:
I got the UCA,LCAs from Ted @ TotalMustangSupply.com - he actually got the stuff from the place I bought my sway bar delete- Marc @ UPRproducts.com . I have also spoken with Pat @ Steeda.com about picking up some springs.
Also BlowByRacing.com has some good deals.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just make sure, whichever parts you decide on, that you get them from a supporting vendor like DynoJoe or PMP.

Earl

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with Tillman? [/sarcasm]
I'd heard good things about Tillman, and that's why I tested with a small order (father's day gift from my wife), but every chain has a weak link, and in this case it's CR's partner, or whom ever the other guy is.
thumbsdown.gif
When I called and asked for CR yesterday, twice he said hold on, laid the phone down on the desk, and I sat there listening to the bantering, etc until I hung up 15 minutes later; and this happened twice.
banghead.gif

I don't think customer service ends when you place the order, in fact that's when it should start, and I don't think that I should feel like a vendor is doing me a favor by me giving them business.
dunno.gif
Not actually complaining about Tillman, but they won't get anymore of my business...DynoJoe will

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After I saw the way the guy handles himself on the other forums, I decided right away he wouldn't get my money. First impression goes a long way with me.

I think it's a good idea to stick with the guys on here. :thumb:

Back