Which Vendor (other than Tillman) sells Tokico's, Steeda Springs & BMR Products?

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After I saw the way the guy handles himself on the other forums, I decided right away he wouldn't get my money. First impression goes a long way with me.

I think it's a good idea to stick with the guys on here. :thumb:

I had the same exact feeling. I even voiced it at one time and got shit for it, not that I cared.

Absolutely stick with a supporting vendor!!!

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had the same exact feeling. I even voiced it at one time and got shit for it, not that I cared.

Absolutely stick with a supporting vendor!!!

Read you 5 by 5. Yes, LAK3RS' was a good suggestion, and what's more DynoJoe is in Houston....

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i voiced my opinion on TMS about it and got flamed for it so i gave up. he is a more polite Granetelli in my eyes haha. good choice sticking with the Vendors here. none of them will let you down

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i voiced my opinion on TMS about it and got flamed for it so i gave up. he is a more polite Granetelli in my eyes haha. good choice sticking with the Vendors here. none of them will let you down

LOL, I think it was the same thread that I was on...

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
After I saw the way the guy handles himself on the other forums, I decided right away he wouldn't get my money. First impression goes a long way with me.

I think it's a good idea to stick with the guys on here. :thumb:

I agree 100%. He's definitely not down in JR's snakeoil league, but CR's constant "salesman" posts got old real fast. It seemed to me that he was more interested in just selling something, than truly getting a person the part that would work best for them. I have more respect for vendors that will look at an individual situation and recommend the best part... even if they don't carry it themselves.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. He's definitely not down in JR's snakeoil league, but CR's constant "salesman" posts got old real fast. It seemed to me that he was more interested in just selling something, than truly getting a person the part that would work best for them. I have more respect for vendors that will look at an individual situation and recommend the best part... even if they don't carry it themselves.

well said my good man

delurker

Junior Mints
Reaction score
I'm surprised another vendor mentioned in this thread hasn't been discussed yet. Probably too obvious.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have more respect for vendors that will look at an individual situation and recommend the best part... even if they don't carry it themselves.
I agree and I can personally attest this is the way both DynoJoe and Josh & Kevin at PMP conduct business. I was looking for a part earlier this year and neither one had it in stock but both recommended someone that had it in stock at a good price. This to me is what makes a quality vender and they will both have all my future business.

Earl

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I agree and I can personally attest this is the way both DynoJoe and Josh & Kevin at PMP conduct business. I was looking for a part earlier this year and neither one had it in stock but both recommended someone that had it in stock at a good price. This to me is what makes a quality vender and they will both have all my future business.

Earl
Zackly!!

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha... I didn't even see them mentioned. Definitely not on my list of "preferred vendors".
They are like rpmoutlet for me... Never had a bad experience with them - but read plenty of trash-talk...

Though with BBR - it seems its more often that the "trash" is that they got caught using performance enhancing software (aka BS on the internet) than bad customer service as with rpmoutlet...

But I am sure someone can jump in and trash them as needed - please proceed:
:popcorneat:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back