white trash ferarri definition

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
www.urbandictionary.com

1.white trash ferrari

Mustang or Camaro. Driven by mullet-headed trailer park residents like it's the hottest shit since sliced bread.

example:
I hit full boost and smoked that white trash ferrari like it was a finely rolled joint.

2.white trash ferarri

The white trash Ferrari can be traced back to three cars: Mustang, Firebird, and the Camaro.

These cars (at least 10 years old) can be found sitting next to a trailer. They often have NASCAR stickers on them (mostly referencing Dale Earnhardt). Racing stripes are often found a necessity.

The drivers are ALWAYS white. If you see a black man driving one of these cars, it is safe to assume it is stolen - please do not see this as a rip on black men - it is just fact that they would not want to be seen in one of these vehicles unless they were pulling a job. Secondly, these white drivers are mostly of low socioeconomic standing. Third, their education level often peaks out at what their father was capable of teaching them at home. Lastly, these people would rather own a depreciating asset than a home.

example:

That white trash Ferrari screams welfare

too fuckin' funny I had to post that

how's everybody doing?

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Where is that faggety vette? :crazy:
didnt got a vette....got a V8 TOUAREG suv for now(good call with all the snow that we got here in NJ).....decided to wait and get the 5.0 koyote next year :chainsaw:....soo I'LL BE BACK...in black :)

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
Haha that's ridiculous!

Funny story... I saw a black dude at an Autozone who drove an old Z28 Camaro. He even talked to me. I was blown away.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back