Willow Springs 1.1 Open track 4/23

shikwann

forum member
Reaction score
[FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif]Hello Everyone!

I'd thought I'd just pass this event along to other members within proximity of the area. So far myself and two other friends are attending this track day. I contacted Ashley since and she said they have about 15 signed up and paid for the event. So here's the info, let me know who is attending please contact the email that's in this passage SEE YA THERE!!!

Where - Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile – This is a 1.1 mile tight road course similar to driving a mountain road. There are switchbacks and lots of elevation changes. It is both a fun and challenging course. There are many safe areas to test the limits of your ability. This will not be a drift event. There will be a full safety and flag crew on site for the entire day. Sessions will last 20-25 minutes and alternate
between the two run groups.

When – Friday April 23 8AM-5PM

How Much - $150 for almost 4 hours of track time. There will be only a maximum of 30 open spots, divided into 2 run groups, based on skill level and amount of people attending.

If we do not get enough people signed up by a week or so before the event, we will not have the event and you will get a refund. This will be a self tech event, and your car must be in working order, with no fluid leaks, working lights, good tires and brakes etc.. You will be sent a tech sheet after you sign up.

Please PM me or post if you want to sign up or have any questions. You will be forwarded the payment information (paypal or check) at that time. You can email us with questions at [email protected]

Please include the following information when you sign up:
Driver name and email
Car Model
Estimated horsepower
Tire type (street/race)
Driver experience level (beginner/intermediate/expert)

We will be running clockwise.

Thanks,

Ashley

[/FONT]

Back