Windows and Radio not working?!

V-6Power

Reaction score
I was changing the radio out in my car and I heard a faint poo, and now my radio and windows no longer work. I've check the fuses under the hood, and in the panel by the passengers feet under the kick panel.
I can't figure it out, but would love to have my windows and radio working again.
Thanks in advance.

JUSTA3V

Moar Throttle!
Reaction score
Have you located the fuses that operate those systems as per you owners manual? Are they ok? I know you said you checked fuses. But you didn't elaborate

V-6Power

Reaction score
I checked all the fuses in the car. The only thing I haven't checked is relays, but I don't have a voltmeter to do so.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I was changing the radio out in my car and I heard a faint poo

Have you checked your pants? :roflsquared:
I'm sorry, I had to.

Found this:

I found a 5 amp fuse in the passenger compartment fuse box that had blown. The windows work now, but now on the driver’s side window will go down automatically, but will not go up automatically. The passenger side works fine. I suspect that someone tried to break into the car, because the driver’s door feels like something is blocking it slightly. It doesn't have a solid feel like the passenger side. But at least I can go through the drive through window.

And a response:

Try the window reset procedure. Roll the windows down and hold the button for an additional 2 seconds. Then roll them up and again hold the button for 2 more seconds.

V-6Power

Reaction score
I see my typo. Lol

But I read That as well and even tried the procedure. I'm just super stumped.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I checked all the fuses in the car. The only thing I haven't checked is relays, but I don't have a voltmeter to do so.

You checked every single fuse or just the fuses for windows/radio? Check fuse number 6 in the interior fuse panel on the passenger side kick panel.

V-6Power

Reaction score
Just wanted to update and say it was a fuze that was unlisted but located in the SJB.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back