WTB 03/04 Cobra Coupe

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Buy the shell on MM and paint whatever you want.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Well, I've followed the market for a while and I know that Cobra's are cars that simply do not follow listed values. We had our eyes set at something with less than 45K but that range just brings up too many beaters. You can find a Red, or Black one easy... and there are a bizillion convertibles out there.

Heck, today my GF tracked down a White Coupe for sale with 6xxx miles asking nearly 28K. And we came across a 04 Screaming Yellow with 2200 miles - Guy drives it 2-3 a year... There are some fantastic ones out there but those ones sub-10K miles are goofy expensive.

It's ironic, I remember when I bought my SB 03 brand new everyone was speculating about this being the car to hold onto. Looks,like they were right.

I don't think Mooch or JB paid that much (mid 20s) but I don't know. Good luck bud. One would think with almost 20k cars built this would not be an issue.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I appreciate it and I too agree, that with the amount they made it's crazy how well they hold their value. My GF decided to choose this as a car she'd keep for a long time so I'm looking forward to the fun times to come.

Sounds good - her budget is 25K for the right car.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Someone just paid way to much sight unseen over on SVTP. The clean ones bring money, but a lot of shysters out there.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yep.. I called on that one yesterday and the flames are painted on. However if that's an original spoiler-delete cobra, it's one of a few

Sent from my SCT X4 using Tunatwat

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Didn't notice the paint on there. Too bad, because it looks nice otherwise.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back