WTB 03/04 Cobra Coupe

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
If the car meets all criteria but color, why not paint it OW? I doubt it hurts the value, after all...it's just a Mustang ;)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just a mustang??

Bro the termi is the mustang god

I appreciate the notion but yeah we aren't repainting a car.

Sent from my SCT X4 using Tunatwat

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Just a mustang??

Bro the termi is the mustang god

I appreciate the notion but yeah we aren't repainting a car.

I was just being facetious, I'm well aware of what the 03/04 Cobra is. My point was they aren't so rare that painting it would hurt the value. Just a thought.

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
I know the color is wrong and price might be alittle high but my friend has a 03 that is black with 10,000 miles he bought in sep of 02

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

We've seen that car and have been discussing it but the price is a little too high for it.

I know the color is wrong and price might be alittle high but my friend has a 03 that is black with 10,000 miles he bought in sep of 02

That sounds fantastic except she is only going to buy an OW one. She will not budge at all, period.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I've got a buddy with a yellow 03 that is stock and under 3k miles he would be willing to sell. I know it's not white but it is clean as new.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
No way Greg! You like Grey? I couldn't tell from your past present and future c7

Last edited:

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
You know Mooch and JonBeast on SVTP just bought 2 cars similar to what you're looking for. As a matter of fact Mooch's car came from Va Bch.

Good luck on the hunt, that's the fun part after all.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yeah I came across those cars. My GF keeps going nuts over JonBeast's car.

We spent about 1-2 hours today scanning all of adjacent states on Craigslist and I ran through all the dealer auctions, etc, etc. not much luck... but I'm waiting to hear back from one in Alabama though - 18K Miles, White, Coupe, 2-Owner, Asking 23K

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Man, are they really going for that much? I hoped to pick one up when I return from deployment for 18-20k.

JonBeast's car is absolutely amazing! It's amazing what the right set of wheels can do for a car.

Good luck bud. I'll new interested to hear how you track her down.

Jesse

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Well, I've followed the market for a while and I know that Cobra's are cars that simply do not follow listed values. We had our eyes set at something with less than 45K but that range just brings up too many beaters. You can find a Red, or Black one easy... and there are a bizillion convertibles out there.

Heck, today my GF tracked down a White Coupe for sale with 6xxx miles asking nearly 28K. And we came across a 04 Screaming Yellow with 2200 miles - Guy drives it 2-3 a year... There are some fantastic ones out there but those ones sub-10K miles are goofy expensive.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back