Wtb: 05-09 axle back exhaust

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for some axle back exhaust. I have a set of Mac on there and I LOVE them! However, I think there robbing me of power (turbo). So I need a "straight through" muffler design, ie stingers. Let me know what you have!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I would of scooped those up at American Muscle. However, they told me there chambered. I know they don't look it, but AM even has it advertised as a chambered muffler.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
not sure how much you wanna spend but i think this is a good price for a new set of axlebacks http://www.ebay.com/itm/MBRP-S7200A...stang|Submodel:GT&hash=item20eb6d6ab0&vxp=mtr
I think it's these that I have on my car... not 100% sure. I would have to go look and it's in another state.

The ones I have are straight through and lightly used. I think they're MBRP but I can't remember for sure. If you're interested I'll check them Wednesday when I head home for thanksgiving

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think it's these that I have on my car... not 100% sure. I would have to go look and it's in another state.

The ones I have are straight through and lightly used. I think they're MBRP but I can't remember for sure. If you're interested I'll check them Wednesday when I head home for thanksgiving

Sounds good, take some pictures and let me know for sure if hte mufflers are straight through.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back