WTS: 05-09 MAC A/B Mufflers - $50.00

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
Before you respond to this for sale thread, please read everything.

Here's the deal, I bought these mufflers and I love the sound, but it's too loud for the newborn baby living next to me in my apartment complex. I haven't gotten a complaint yet, but I started my car and had to run back in to grab my wallet and heard the baby crying last week. Just to see if I woke the baby up every time, I started my car and climbed out to see if the baby would cry and it's every time. I hate to do that to my nice neighbors, so the mufflers have got to go.

Here are my issues and requests:

1. I don't have stock mufflers to put on my car to send these out, they are on my car currently. My stock mufflers got bent up in a fender bender, so I'll need you to send me a set of stock mufflers first.

2. I work 60+ hours a week, 6 days a week. I don't really have time to be able to just go and switch out mufflers on a weekend or something because I don't have weekends. I promise to make the switch as fast as possible, but please be advised that it could take up to two weeks to coordinate with my buddy's shop (I don't have tools either and my parking cable broke a couple weeks ago, so I don't feel safe doing the switch by myself.)

3. These mufflers have no scratches or dents in them. If you see in the pictures the left muffler is slightly canted, that's because the rail where a hanger goes is bent, not the muffler.

4. So, here's the deal, you ship me your stock mufflers. I will make every effort to change the mufflers out and ship it back to you as fast as possible.

5. You pay for shipping your mufflers to me and for the mufflers to you. You're getting the mufflers for $50. Please don't reply or complain if you aren't willing to do that.

Sorry for the crappy pics, it's raining like hell outside and the mufflers are still on the car.

Thanks for looking!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back